DeVilbiss Sleep Cube Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine Standard - Without Humidifier
Stock: In Stock
The DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard device is a fixed pressure CPAP that delivers a constant pressure of between 3 and 20 cm H2O pressure. If you are unsure about which product is right for you, consult the attached "Sleep Cube Family" document to help you choose.
This machine does not include a heated humidifer. For the model with included heated humidifier, please click here.
If you are unsure about which product is right for you, consult the attached "Sleep Cube Family" document to help you choose. It is recommended that you also purchase the Smart Link Module (see picture 2), so that your CPAP machine can be fully downloaded by your CPAP technician or sleep physician. You can order this by selecting it as an add on from the drop-down menu above, just above the "Add to Cart" button. The Smart Link Module comes with a brand new SD card, which will record all the necessary data from your CPAP usage.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of unit to minimise movement on bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system can be easily added onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.