Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto Bipap
The Philips Respironics DreamStation AutoBipap provides all of the breathing support of a CPAP machine with the flexibility of BiPAP providing you with bilevel pressure differential rather than continuous. A higher level of pressure is delivered on inhalation and a lower level of pressure is deliveredon exhalation.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto Bipap has all of the features and design innovations that you love from Philips Respironics and the Dreamstation family.
- Simple and easy to use display
- Philips navigation menus are simple to navigate with bright, colour displays and menu icons.
- Connectivity and additional capabilities
- Dreamstation machines come with standard and optional connectivity capabilities including Bluetooth®, WiFi and cellular functionality.
- Noise reduction
- The Dreamstation machines have been designed with whisper quiet motors up to 63% quieter than RedMed Air Sense 10 machines.
- Light and compact design
- Small, light and compact, the Dreamstation is low profile and perfect for travelling.
Choosing the Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto Bipap
Choosing your new machine is about making a positive step toward treating your sleep apnoea with a breathing therapy designed to provide you with airway support to maintain more restorative sleep. The Dreamstation Bipap is one of a range of modes available from the Dreamstation family.
Some patients find it difficult or too uncomfortable to use a CPAP machine, preferring a variable pressure rate and that’s where the Bipap machine comes in. Although less common, the Bipap machine will still promote healthy breathing while you sleep.
Philips Dreamstation and associated CPAP equipment are designed to work together. Check out our complete Philips range of machines, masks and equipment or speak with one of our consultants about the complete Philips range to discover the best CPAP therapy available for you.