Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro with Humidifier
Stock: In Stock
*Now with 5-year Standard Warranty*
Featuring an innovative low-profile, sleek and stylish design, Philips Respironics DreamStation utilises a front-facing design with an easy navigation system. Its novel design is based on patient input; it's single unit humidifier makes it easy to clean and it's lightweight design perfect for carefree travel.
The DreamStation algorithms include the EZ-Start and SmartRamp, to individualise treatment and aide you in your journey toward good sleep and health. Analysis of therapy data is simpler with cost effective connectivity options. In addition to the storage of data on a standard SD card, the DreamStation has integrated Bluetooth, optional WiFi and cellular modem, giving you more opportunity to track your therapy progress.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our Philips Respironics products are sourced directly from Philips Respironics Australia.
Dreamstation Maintenance Package
Our Maintenance packages come with the hygiene supplies you need to maintain your CPAP Device.
This package is suitable for the Dreamstation Auto/Pro/BiPap
2 x ResMed CPAP Mask Wipes (62 Per Canister) - Antiseptic wipes to give your mask a good wipedown ridding it off excess oil, and bacteria. These wipes are safe to use, and will not deteoriate your mask's material.
2 x Reusable Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter can be washed and reutilised multiple times during it's 6 month life.*
6 x Disposable Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter should last between 1- 2 months.*
*Once your existing filter thins or becomes too stained, then simply throw it out and replace with a new one for some clean air! Please note that usage is dependent on dust levels in your bedroom.
Items included in this product include:
- Philips Dreamstation Pro Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Flexible heated tubing
- Carry Case
- Power Cord & Power Supply
- User Manual
- 5 year CPAP machine warranty
- 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Free Reusable Blue Pollen Filter
- 1 Free Disposable light-blue Ultrafine Filter
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (6.2” L x 7.6” W x 3.3” H)
- Weight (Device with power supply): Approximately 1.33 kg (2.94 lbs)
- The expected service life of the DreamStation Therapy Device and Link Module is 5 years.
- AC Power Consumption (with 80W power supply): 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Note: Power supply is part of the medical electrical equipment.
- DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
- Fuses: There are no user-replaceable fuses.
Declared Dual-Number Noise Emissions Values In accordance with ISO 4871
- The A-weighted sound pressure level is:
- Device: 26.1 dB(A) with and uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- Device with Humidifier: 27.3 dB(A) with and uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- The A-weighted sound power level is:
- Device: 34.1 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- Device with Humidifier: 35.3 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
Note: Values determined according to noise test code given in ISO 80601-2-70:2015, using the basic standards ISO 3744 and ISO 4871.