Provent™ Sleep Apnea Therapy 30 Night Starter Kit
Do you struggle with your conventional way of treating sleep Apnea? Struggle no more with Provent, No Machine, No Mask, No Hassle.
Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy is a simple and effective treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The Provent therapy is a disposable, nightly-use nasal device that uses the power of your own breathing to create EPAP and effectively treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Provent is small and disposable, making it discreet and very convenient. If you’re looking for an alternative to your CPAP therapy, then Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy could be your answer.
How Provent Works: Provent is a unique, patented MicroValve that is placed just inside each nostril, secured using hypoallergenic adhesive similar to a band aid. During exhalation the air is channeled through small openings creating pressure which keeps the airway open, much like the pressure delivered by a CPAP machine. During inhalation the valve opens to allow airflow into the body. Unlike CPAP treatment which increases airflow during both inhalation and exhalation, Provent increases pressure only during exhalation.
Provent is powered by exhalation.
The 30 Night Starter Kit: Adjusting to any new device takes time, the 30 Night Starter Kit slowly introduces the new user to breathing with Provent by increasing the resistance level and allowing time to become accustomed to the change in exhalation.
Starter Kit Included 3 Stage:
- Phase 1: Nights one and two - lowest resistance (Yellow background with Pink text)
- Phase 2: Nights three and four - middle level of resistance (Orange background with Yellow text)
- Phase 3: Night five and forward - therapeutic level of resistance (Light Blue background with Orange text)
Features of Provent
- One Time Use Nasal Devices
- Starter Kit - Step Up Resistance Levels
- No Equipment Setup or Maintenance
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Small, Discrete, Portable Pouches
- FDA Approved
- Suitable for Claustrophobia
- Proven Effective in Clinical Studies
- Treats Mild, Moderate and Severe OSA