ResMed Airsense 10 Elite with Built-In Wireless (4G) Connectivity
Stock: In Stock
RESMED AIR SENSE 10 ELITE 4g
The ResMed Air Sense 10 Elite delivers simple and reliable CPAP therapy with a no fuss and easy to use interface. All you need to do is press “Start” and go.
Features & Useability
ResMed Air Sense 10 Elite is the premium fixed pressure therapy device which includes an intuitive built-in heated humidifier. This machine has been specifically designed and built to provide no fuss and uncomplicated useability. There are no complicated settings or menus to navigate. It’s a simple case of pressing the start button and you are all set to go.
AutoRamp™ from ResMed is the automated sleep detection delivery designed to provide lower pressure when you first put on your mask and then steadily increase pressure to the prescribed level as the machine detects that you have fallen asleep.
The built-in light sensor will match the ambient light in the machine’s surroundings ensuring that neither your sleep nor your partner’s will be affected by a glaring light in the middle of the night. Should the light be needed at any time during your sleep cycle, it will automatically turn off again so you can return to your sleep without disturbance. Easy-Breathe functionality also ensures a whisper-quiet motor.
With a simple and easy to use interface, following the LCD screen prompts is a breeze. Customising your settings is simple and straight-forward, all you need to do is press “Start”.
Consistent humidification is provided with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLine™ air heated tubing to ensure that you receive a constant temperature and pressure.
The entire ResMed range has been built and designed to work together. Check out the entire ResMed range from The CPAP Clinic online store or book an appointment with a clinician in your local area for a comprehensive introduction to the ResMed range and what might work best for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
ResMed Maintenance Package
Our Maintenance packages come with the hygiene supplies you need to maintain your CPAP Device.
This package is suitable for the Resmed S9/S10/Aircurve
2 x ResMed CPAP Mask Wipes (62 Per Canister) - Antiseptic wipes to give your mask a good wipedown ridding it off excess oil, and bacteria. These wipes are safe to use, and will not deteoriate your mask's material.
6 x Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter can be washed and reutilised, once your existing filter thins or becomes too stained, then simply throw it out and replace with a new one for some clean air! Please note that usage is dependent on how much dust their is in your bedroom.
This product comes with :
- 1 ResMed AirSense 10 Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- 1 HumidAir Humidifier
- 1 ClimateLine heated tube
- 1 Travel Bag
- 1 Power Cord
- A 2 year CPAP machine warranty
- A 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Free Filter with machine
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dB
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.