Features and Benefits
- Full-size features. Tiny design. Transcend 3 provides the same advanced fixed pressure CPAP therapy you expect from your home machine in a travel-size device.
- Designed for travelers. With its rugged and durable construction, Transcend 3 is designed specifically as a reliable travel companion to your home CPAP machine.
- Enjoy the friendly skies. Transcend 3 is FAA-approved for in-flight use.
- Freedom to choose your accessories. Transcend 3 is compatible with any CPAP mask and any CPAP hose with a standard 22 mm connection, giving you the freedom to choose what fits you best.
- Quiet as a whisper. At a sound pressure level of only 26.2* dBA, Transcend 3 miniCPAP is quieter than a whisper.
- Multiple power options. Flexible power and battery options so you can get a restful night’s sleep anywhere – from a cabin in the woods, to a 5-star hotel, to remote locations off the grid.
- Fall asleep comfortably & breathe easy. Ramp technology and EZEX pressure relief make it easier to fall asleep and more comfortable to breathe through the night.
- Convenient drying mode. Keep your mask and tube clean, dry and clear of harmful buildup with Transcend 3’s convenient drying mode.
- Free accessories. Get a free padded travel bag and set of international power adapters with a purchase of Transcend 3 (a $50 value).
- Industry’s best warranty. Transcend 3 is backed by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and offers an optional extended warranty that includes damage protection.
Transcend CPAP machines (excluding the Transcend 365 miniCPAP Auto) all come with a standard 3 year warranty. The Transcend 365 miniCPAP Auto comes with a 2 year warranty.