Free Shipping Promo: Acapella Choice Vibratory PEP Therapy System
Stock: In Stock
PEP therapy and the acapella choice PEP system
Free shipping on all Acapella Choice purchases!
Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) therapy is used to mobilize airway secretions, and facilitates the opening of airways. PEP devices have been found to give independence to patients with chronic respiratory diseases as the therapy can be done when convenient for the patient and without the need for an assistant.
The Acapella® Choice Vibratory PEP Therapy System combines the benefits of both Positive Expiratory Pressure therapy and airway vibrations to mobilize airway secretions and can be used in virtually any position allowing patients to move freely and sit, stand or recline. It is the ideal at-home therapy solution for patients with lung diseases and secretory problems (such as COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis and lung infections).
- One-way inspiratory valve, making it easy to perform multiple repitions without removing the device from your mouth
- Easily adjustible variable resistance settings for high- and low-flow patients
- Can be used in any position
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Can be combined with nebulizer treatment for more effective treatment
For the Care and Usage Guide, click here: Acapella_choice_Care_and_Usage_Guide.pdf
For the Reference Guide, click here: Acapella_Choice_Reference_Guide.pdf
Airway Clearance in Bronchiectasis clinical article: Airway_Clearance_in_Bronchiectasis_clinical_article.pdf
Acapella Clinical Summary: Acapella_Clinical_Summary.pdf