Usually AUTO Machines will stay at the minimum (start pressure) while the patient is awake. During sleep, the AUTO Machine will increase and reduce the pressure as required. Typically the pressure is higher when the patient is sleeping on their back and less when on their side. The pressure will also vary depending on the different sleep stages. The AUTO Machine will cope with all these changes by varying the pressure automatically as required.
As patient pressure requirements can change over time with weight variations and increasing age, AUTO Machines are considered more future proof, as they generally keep pace with these changes.
The benefit of CPAP therapy is that by helping to keep your upper airway open during sleep, snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea events are reduced to a level acceptable to your Doctor’s and/or Sleep Physicians.
Patients often report that the effective treatment of OSA significantly reduces excessive daytime sleepiness and a much more restful and deep, satisfying sleep.
Price includes a 5 year machine warranty and Free delivery Australia Wide.
What’s included in this purchase:
- BMC Luna IQ Auto
- Luna Heated Humidifier
- CPAP Hose (6′ = 1.8m long)
- Power cord
- Australian power supply
- Travel carry bag Air filter
- Spare air filter (1)
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Sleep therapy software 4GB SD card/memory chip
- AUTO Mode (Pressure Adjusts Automatically)
- Titration Mode (Pressure Adjusts Automatically)
- CPAP Mode (Fixed Pressure)
- Heated humidifier Included
- Minimum Pressure 4cmH20
- Maximum Pressure 20cmH20
- Exhalation Pressure Relief setting
- Auto airflow start
- Auto airflow stop
- Ramp Time 0 ~ 60 Minutes
- 2.4-inch color screen
- On-screen review of last night’s sleep data
- Apnea sensitivity adjustment
- Mask removal alarm
- Power failure alert Sound level
- TGA Registered
- Remote sleep data reports (using iCodes)
- AC Power 110V~240V
- Android App available
- iPhone App available
- 5-year Manufacturers Warranty