Summer Sale: ResMed AirMini N20 Bedside Starter Kit
Stock: In Stock
RESMED AIRMINI SLEEPVANTAGE PROMOTION 2021
Purchase a ResMed AirMini device during the promotional period, register your purchase with SleepVantage before 28/02/2021
and you will receive the following items for FREE*!
FREE AirMini Travel Bag
FREE AirMini DC Converter
*ResMed Terms and Conditions Apply. Your machine package will be shipped by The CPAP Clinic first. FREE items will be shipped by ResMed separately before 31/03/2021.
The ResMed AirMini is the smallest CPAP machine in the world providing everything you have come to expect from a traditional beside device, at a fraction of the size. At its perfect little size, your ResMed AirMini is the perfect travel companion allowing you to take your breathing therapy anywhere that you go with minimal fuss and inconvenience.
Everything you need in the palm of your hand:
- With Bluetooth™ connectivity, the AirMini has been designed to interface with your smartphone device rather than provide an interface on the machine itself. The AirMini App will help you to quickly and easily setup your new device. The App also includes guided setup videos and daily sleep scores to help you keep your treatment on track.
- AirMini auto-adjusting CPAP machine: This compact AirMini CPAP device includes CPAP (fixed pressure) APAP (automatic) and APAP for Her modes. It uses the same algorithm that underpins ResMed’s AirSense CPAP machines, and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief plus Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini doesn’t have a screen. Instead ResMed have developed the AirMini smartphone app to activate the machine, update settings, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep. The AirMini controls are literally at your fingers through this app.
- HumidX is the warmth and comfort of humidification with ease. The HumidX system delivers a similar level of humidification to the ResMed bedside devices but with the added convenience of being a compact waterless sytem.
The ResMed Airmini is not compatible with all available interfaces on the market. This package will include ONLY the connector that is compatible with the AirMini to the AirFit N20 Interface.
The following ResMed Interfaces are designed to also work with the AirMini's ActiveAir and HumidX technologies. Relevant Airmini Connectors need to be purchased alongside these interfaces for them to work with the Airmini:
- AirFit™ F30*
- AirFit™ F20
- AirFit™ P10 for AirMini™
- AirTouch™ F20
- AirFit™ N30*
* Please note that currently the Airmini Humidification system (HumidX) does not work with Airfit F30 full face interfaces.
For more details on the use, assembly, and cleaning of your airmini, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAj6Od2AAVk&list=PL12sQs92dVsufHlChHlL_xSbe8sdB8Ugk
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 March 2021.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, if your mask choice is not one of the eligible masks, your refund amount will be less the cost of your mask.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
- ResMed Airmini PAP Machine
- AirMini Mount System
- 1 AirFit N20 Interface System of your choice
- 1 HumidX Waterless Humidification cartridge
- 1 HumidX-Plus Waterless Humidification cartridge
- 20W Power Supply Unit
- Airmini Tubing
- 1x Drawstring Soft Pouch
- ResMed Airmini 30 Day Money BACK Guarantee
- 2 year CPAP machine warranty, with an extra 3 year free warranty when you register your machine with SleepVantage
- 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
You can download the AirMini™ app on iOS or Android to track your therapy progress. Please refer to the following guides for setup instructions:
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Dimensions:13.6 x 8.4 x 5.2cm
Power supply unit
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 115V, 400Hz (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 0.83A
- Typical power consumption: 6.3W
- Peak power consumption: 27W
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996
Pressure level measured according to ISO 80601-2-70:2015 (CPAP mode)
- 30 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Power level measured according to ISO 80601-1-70:2015 (CPAP mode)
- 38 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
The A-weighted sound pressure level measured according to ISO 17510:2015:
Air tubing connected to AirMini F20 connector with interface
- 19 dBA with uncertainty of 3 dBA
Air tubing connected to AirMini N20 or P10 connectors with interface
- 17 dBA with uncertainty of 3 dBA
For Further info refer to the user guide: AirMini User Guide.pdf