Clinell Universal Disinfectant Wipes - 200 pack
Stock: In Stock
Clean and disinfect in a single step:
A well trusted single-step detergent and disinfectant wipe - ideal for use on surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. The patented Clinell near-neutral pH formula ensures exceptional material compatibility and is proven to kill at least 99.999% of pathogens after 10 seconds, norovirus within one minute and reduce instances of MRSA by 55%. The combination of biocides act as a powerful high grade disinfectant to ensure no microbial resistance can develop over time.
Clinell Universal Wipes are effective against coronavirus in just 60 seconds of contact time.
- Combined disinfectant and detergent
- Dermatologically tested
- Nearly neutral pH to protect surfaces
- Cost effective replacement for multiple cleaning products
- TGA registered as a Class IIB Low-Level Instrument Grade Disinfectant. Compliant with AS/NZ 4187 and the NHMRC National Quality and Safety Standards and the NHRMC Infection Control Guidelines.
|Effective Against||Test||Kill Time|
|Acinetobacter baumannii||EN13727||10 sec|
|Enterococcus faecalis||EN13727||10 sec|
|Enterococcus faecium (VRE)||EN13727
|Escherichia coli (E. coli)||EN13727||10 sec|
|Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL)||EN13727||10 sec|
|Methicillin Resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA)||EN13727||1 min|
|Mycobacterium bovis||EN14348||2 min|
|Candida albicans||EN13727||10 sec|
|Candida auris||EN13624||1 min|
|Hepatitis B||ASTM E1052||1 min|
|Hepatitis C||EN14476||1 min|
|Influenza H1N1||EN14476||2 min|
|Influenza H3N2||EN14476||2 min|
- Benzalkonium Chloride (0.45% W/V)
- Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride (0.4% W/V)
- Polyhexamethylene Biguanide [PHMB] (0.1% W/V)
Wear recommended PPE.
Remove one wipe from the pack.
Working from clean to dirty, wipe in an ‘S’ shaped pattern, taking care not to go over the same area twice.
Change the wipe if it becomes dry or soiled and discard. Let the surface air dry.