DeVilbiss Sleep Cube Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine Plus - Without Humidifier (Back order until late MARCH)
Stock: In Stock
The SleepCube StandardPlus is a fixed pressure device which offers all the features of a SleepCube Standard device with the addition of SmartFlex expiratory relief feature. SmartFlex is designed to lower the average pressure throughout the night thus increasing comfort for the user and adherence to CPAP therapy.
For additional comfort the DeVilbiss Flow Rounding feature is also included in the Standard Plus device and works by easing the transition between IPAP (inspiratory pressure) and EPAP (expiratory pressure) according to the user’s requirements. As with all SleepCube CPAP’s the optional heated humidifier can be easily connected to the base of the device, however this particular product does not include the heated humidifier. For the heated humidifier model, click here.
If you are unsure about which product is right for you, consult the attached "Sleep Cube Family" document to help you choose. If you are unsure about which product is right for you, consult the attached "Sleep Cube Family" document to help you choose. It is recommended that you also purchase the Smart Link Module (see picture 2), so that your CPAP machine can be fully downloaded by your CPAP technician or sleep physician. You can order this by selecting it as an add on from the drop-down menu above, just above the "Add to Cart" button. The Smart Link Module comes with a brand new SD card, which will record all the necessary data from your CPAP usage.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest footprint of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual interface off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit minimise movement on the bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system can be easily added onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
- Flow rounding and SmartFlex comfort features included
- Integrated event detection feature