- Reduce the frequency of obstructive & central events
- Reduce AHI
- Improve Quality of Life
EXCLUSIVE PHILIPS CASHBACK OFFER:
Get the Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV with Humidifier and claim your CASHBACK today.
$100 Cashback for ANY Philips Machine and Mask Purchase*
$75 Cashback for ANY Philips Machine Purchase*
$25 Cashback for ANY Philips Mask Purchase*
CASHBACK SIGN UP PROCESS:
1. Purchase any participating Philips Machines and/or Masks listed in the Terms and Conditions before 18/04/2020.
2. Complete the Cashback Registration Form
3. Submit completed form AND a copy of purchase receipt via email to email@example.com
4. ALL Cashback Registrations MUST BE submitted by 30/04/2020 (Promotion Due Date). Any registrations submitted after this date will NOT BE eligible for this offer.
- The name of the customer of the Cashback Registration Form must match the name on the purchase invoice/receipt. The claim will be deemed invalid if any of the details submitted as part of the proof of purchase documentation do not match the Cashback Registration Form details submitted by the customer.
- Purchases made online will receive Cashback to the purchasing credit card. Otherwise Cashback will be provided to customer’s nominated bank account within 6 weeks of validation from the Promotion Due Date.
DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV with Heated Humidifier
For patients with central sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea and periodic breathing, DreamStation BiPAP autoSV is designed to deliver optimal ventilation with minimal intervention. Its clinically proven algorithm provides support when needed, and works with patient breathing patterns to minimize applied pressure, pressure support and machine breaths - so your patients can experience comfortable, restful sleep.
The Philips Respironics servo-ventilation algorithm has been clinically proven* to:
Auto pressure support for periodic breathing
Patients with complex sleep apnea often demonstrate periodic breathing patterns. Our clinically proven servo-ventilation algorithm is designed to adjust pressure support accordingly to stabilize breathing and deliver the minimum level of mechanical intervention.
Auto back-up rate to treat central events
In the presence of central events, it is important to deliver sufficient ventilation while still allowing natural pauses in breathing. Our BiPAP autoSV’s auto back-up rate is designed to provide support during central apneas while encouraging spontaneous breathing.
Auto EPAP for upper airways patency
Our patented DreamStation BiPAP autoSV features an auto EPAP algorithm designed to keep the upper airways open. This algorithm responds to obstructive events and proactively searches for the lowest possible therapy pressure.
Powerful patient-driven design
Designed for ease of use with feedback from hundreds of patients, DreamStation incorporates smart features like a patient-facing color screen, and a sleek, low-profile design.
Support for long-term use
DreamStation includes features such as Daily Progress Feedback and DreamMapper patient self-management system to help sleep apnea patients start therapy and stay motivated for the long term.
Designed to create efficiency
With remote troubleshooting tools like Performance Check, and connectivity options including Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and cellular, DreamStation can help reduce costly home visits and let you focus your attention where it needs to be.
General Pressure range
4 to 30 H2O
Flex pressure relief
0 to 3
0 to 45 min (5-minute increments)
Starting ramp pressure
4 cm H2O to EPAP or EPAP MIN
Heated humidification: fixed, adaptive
Data storage capacity (minimum)
SD card: 6 months, On-board: 3 months
Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine
LCD, control dial/push button
Dimensions and weight Dimensions
15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (without humidifier); 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (with humidifier)
1.33 kg/2.94 lbs (without humidifier); 1.98 kg/4.37 lbs (w/ humidifier); Including power supply
Electrical - IntelliBridge EC40/80 Voltage
100 – 240 VAC