Fitbit Ace 2: Activity Tracker for Kids (BACK ORDER: LATE NOV)
Stock: In Stock
The swimproof activity tracker for kids 6+, Fitbit Ace 2 makes family time more fun by helping to build healthy habits with motivating challenges and sleep tracking.
- All-Day Activity Record: Fitbit Ace 2 tracks all-day steps and active minutes to show how every move, skip and jump adds up to a healthier, more active life.
- 60 Minutes of Activity: The WHO recommends kids get 60 minutes of daily physical activity, so Ace 2 includes a 1-hour active minutes goal which can be customised in the app.⧫
- Swimproof: Ace 2 is swimproof, so kids can wear it in the shower, pool and beyond. Plus, spills and splashes are A-OK.*
- Up to 5 Days of Battery: With up to 5 days of battery, Ace 2 lets kids spend less time charging and more time moving.**
- Comfy & Secure: Kids love to move, so Ace 2 is designed for up, down, all-around action with a silicone band and an adjustable clasp.
- Fun Incentives: With virtual badges and avatars, kids have constant motivation to get moving with their family or find new ways to beat their friends.
- Fitbit App: Parent View: Parents set up a family account and create child accounts accordingly. In Parent View, they can easily see kids’ activity and approve their connections. Family account and parental consent required for children 12 and under. Only Fitbit Ace 2, Fitbit Ace and Mobile Track may be connected to a child account.
- Fitbit App: Kid View. Through the Kid View, kids can only see select data like their stats, badges and clock face options.
- Bands and Accessories: Kids can express themselves by styling their tracker and switching out their band with interchangeable accessories that have fun patterns and bold colours.Sold separately.
- Clock Faces: Kids can easily swap the clock faces on their Ace 2 so the touchscreen looks exactly the way they like it best.Animated clock faces require more frequent charging.
- Reminders to Move: In the app, parents can set friendly reminders for kids to move & stretch their legs if they’ve been sitting in one spot for too long.Reminders on-device.
- Sleep Tracking: Ace 2 lets you know if kids are getting the rest they need since good sleep habits play a big role in their health and well-being.⧫⧫
- Bedtime Reminders & Alarms: Use the Fitbit app to schedule bedtime reminders and silent alarms that easily wake kids with quiet buzzing on their wrists.
- Call Alerts: Kids who own a smartphone will love getting call notifications on their wrists—and parents will love how much easier it is to get in touch.Works with select devices when phone is nearby.
- Simple Button & Touchscreen: With one easy button and a backlit display, it’s easy for kids to navigate and see stats.
- Timer & Stopwatch: Use timer & stopwatch features right on kids’ wrists to guide homework time, any “race you to the end of the block” invitations and more.
- On-Screen Dashboard: An easy-to-use dashboard consolidates all the key activity tracking kids need to build healthy habits they’ll use for a lifetime.
- Wireless Sync: Fitbit Ace 2 connects to 200+ Android, iOS & Windows 10 devices to give a full picture of your child’s health and wellness.
Print this guide to make sure this tracker is the right fit for your child.
- Fitbit Ace 2
- Classic wristband (one size)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- greyscale OLED
Battery and Power
- Ace 2 has up to 5 days of battery. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
Fitbit Ace 2 is swimproof, meaning it's water resistant to 50 metres. After kids go swimming or get the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your child's skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Ace 2 in a hot tub or sauna. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details.
If your child gets Ace 2 wet or sweats in it, remove and completely dry the band before they put it back on. Make sure kids take the band off every now and then, remove the pebble from the wristband and regularly clean the band, pebble and the wrist area around it with water. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners, which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Kids with eczema or a skin condition should talk to a doctor before wearing. Learn more at www.fitbit.com/productcare.
The Ace 2 band is made of a flexible silicone similar to that used in many sport watches and includes a plastic buckle.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
Fitbit Ace 2 syncs automatically and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS, Android & Windows 10 devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.