Get a clearer picture of your health with an easy-to-use smart scale that works alongside Fitbit products to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Weight + More: Tracks more than weight by showing your BMI in the Fitbit app. Aria 2 users can also see body fat percentage and lean mass in the app.
- Charts and Graphs: See your trends and track progress in easy-to-read charts and graphs on the Fitbit dashboard.
- Multiple Users: Aria 2 automatically recognises and syncs stats for up to 8 users while keeping them private and Aria Air syncs individual stats to the Fitbit app when your phone is connected to the scale.
- Easy Smartphone Set-up: Set up your scale in minutes. Use your smartphone's Bluetooth technology and a Wi-Fi network to get started with Aria 2 or just a Bluetooth connection to start using Aria Air.
- Wireless Syncing: Aria 2 syncs stats wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices via your home Wi-FI network. Aria Air syncs stats wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS and Android devices via a Bluetooth connection only.
- Works With Fitbit App: See your progress over time and get the motivation to keep pushing towards your goals.
- Tracker Compatible: Connects to the Fitbit app where it works alongside Fitbit watches and trackers to give you a better understanding of how your activity impacts your weight.
- Sleek Design: Built with a polished glass surface, this scale makes a stylish addition to any home.
- Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart scale
- 3 AA batteries
- 31.24cm x 3.3cm x 31.24cm
Sensors and Components
- Weight and BMI: Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight and height.
- Body composition: The scales measure body mass using bioimpedance analysis.
- Backlit LCD display
- Aria 2 displays weight, body fat percentage, BMI and user selection
- Units in pounds, kilograms or stones
Battery and Power
- Aria 2 uses 3 AA batteries – no power cable necessary.
- Battery type: 3 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
- Aria 2 automatically recognises up to eight different people.
- Your weight data from either scale syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share.
- Measurement range: 5-180 kg
Do not use if you have a pacemaker, other internal medical device or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your doctor. Slippery when wet.
- Tempered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
- You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40° C
- Relative humidity: 15-93%
Aria 2 Syncing
Aria 2 syncs automatically and wirelessly and supports Wi-Fi encryption. Network requirements:
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- WEP/WPA Personal/WPA2 personal security supported
- Automatic (DHCP) IP set-up (static IP configuration not supported)
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Aria 2 Sync Encryption
- TLS 1.2, using AES-128, NIST P-256 ECC and SHA-256, with revocation