MGO 950+ Manuka Health Honey UMF 22 - 250g
Stock: In Stock
Ultra-high grade, premium New Zealand MGO 950+ Manuka Honey. Certified for natural methylglyoxal content (At least 950mg/kg) - scientifically proven to be a key natural compound in Manuka honey. MGO 950+ Manuka Honey has a smooth, luscious taste to be savoured. This exclusive single origin Manuka honey comes from the remote far north of New Zealand.
Surrounded by pristine ocean, this beautiful region enjoys long hot summers and produces exceptional Manuka honey that perfectly captures the living energy of New Zealand, for your ultimate enjoyment.
- Manuka Health MGO Manuka Honey is premium certified New Zealand Manuka honey you can trust.
- Sustainably sourced from our hives in remote pristine parts of New Zealand and perfected, tested and packed in our specialised honey facility. Our expert care at every step of the process, with the least possible interference, ensures our MGO Manuka Honey retains its unique natural properties and has the beautiful taste and smooth velvety texture that has made it a favourite all over the world.
- MGO Manuka Honey is tested and certified for MGO potency, purity and quality. Scientific evidence has confirmed methylglyoxal (MGO) as one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand manuka honey. MGO levels vary greatly, so testing of every batch is important to guarantee MGO content.
- All our honey is guaranteed 100% New Zealand origin - each pot can be traced right back to the beekeeper it came from.
- 100% New Zealand MGO 950+ Manuka Honey
- Note: Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
- MGO™ Manuka Honey can easily fit into your self-care routine. The best way to enjoy it is right off the spoon or mixed in warm water. It also makes a great replacement for refined sugar in warm drinks, as well as the perfect accompaniment to breakfast foods and smoothies.
- MGO™ Manuka Honey also makes a great natural boost before or after a workout, as well as a wholesome addition to kid's lunches. Avoid exposure to high heat to protect the natural properties.