Omron JPN2 Intellisense Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Stock: In Stock
The OMRON JPN2 Blood Pressure Monitor provides easy and comfortable upper arm blood pressure measurements.
- One Touch Use: Easy one touch operation allows home blood pressure monitoring that is both simple and accurate
- Enhanced Intellisense Technology: Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements.
- 30 Reading Memory: 30 memory storage allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- Hypertension Indicator: Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator: This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult with your healthcare professional.
- Soft Cuff (Medium) 22-32cm
- LCD Display
- Power Source: 4 x AAA Batteries included.
Large cuff available for purchase here: https://www.thecpapclinic.com.au/shop/item/omron-hem-rml31-upper-arm-blood-pressure-monitor-cuff-ml
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
- Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
- The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
- The air tube should be on the inside of your arm and aligned with your middle finger
- Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart
- Ensure solid connection of the airplug and cuff to main unit
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
- Press the START/STOP button
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory