OMRON Standard HV-F127 Tens Therapy Device
RRP: AU$148.00 OUR PRICE: AU$120.95
Stock: In Stock
If you’re ready to take more control over your pain management without adding a new prescription to your routine, Omron’s Electrotherapy TENS units are a great way to ease your multiple aches and pains. TENS, or transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation therapy, is a drug-free way to control pain. Here’s how it works. A TENS machine produces millions of tiny electrical impulses which:
- Block pain messages from being sent to your brain. When you place the reusable TENS pads on the source of your pain, the electrical impulses move fast, traveling to your brain and overriding the pain impulses, helping you feel less pain.
- Increase endorphins, which are natural pain relievers. Endorphins make us feel good—these neurotransmitters, chemicals that pass signals from one neuron to the next, impact how our central nervous system works.
- Improve blood circulation, a common cause of general aches and pains as well as some kinds of arthritis.
Warnings: Do not use this device in combination with electronic implants such as pacemakers. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Instructions: Attach the leads securely to both the pads and unit. Attached the pads to the desired area of treatment, make sure they are fully connected to your skin. Select the treatment and level. The unit will automatically turn off after 15 minutes of treatment.
- Relief of pain Management of muscular injuries
- 9 Automatic therapy modes
- Frequency stimulation up to 1200Hz to relieve muscle tension
- Single channel device
- Are FDA-cleared
- Provide relief in as few as 15 minutes
- Can be used 3 times a day
- Portable—bring them with you to work or when you travel
- The development of Omron's Long Life Pads means that no messy gels are required to use this device.
Advanced Pain Relief - 9 Different Programs
- Soothe & Relieve mode of varied frequency (up to 1200Hz).
- 4 automatic therapy programs for specific regions: Shoulder, Sole, Leg & Waist
- 4 massaging modes: Tapping, Kneading, Pushing, Rubbing
4 Special Modes
- Soft Mode - For relief with soft stimulation
- Repeat Mode - Repeats your choice of stimulation
- Point and Wide Mode - Treats a small or wide area respectively
- Balance Adjustment - For emphasis of therapy on red or white sides or both (pads)
Washable & Durable Long-Life Pads,