Winter Sale: Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto Cellular Package
Stock: In Stock
THE PHILIPS RESPIRONICS DREAMSTATION auTO with cellular modem & heated tube humidifier + A FULL FACE / NASAL / NASAL PILLOW INTERFACE OF YOUR CHOICE & 5 years warranty
The Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto is the latest in the Philips family of Dream machines.
Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto
The Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto is the latest in innovative and patient-driven CPAP machines designed to help patients achieve restful and restorative sleep. Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto offers a comprehensive sleep therapy within a sleek, patient-driven design.
Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto – Designed for comfort
Winner of the 2016 iF Design Award, this CPAP machine is compact, light and low-profile making it perfect to take travelling as well taking up very little space at your bedside. It features a simple interface with straight-forward navigation menus and a front-facing display which can be operated lying down or sitting up in bed. It comes with a single piece humidifier water chamber that is easy to clean and operate.
Acclimating to your CPAP therapy can be a difficult transition for some patients. The Dreamstation comes with a range of tools to help make this easier. EZ-start will help patients to gradually get used to their new therapy machine and SmartRamp provides for increased comfort, allowing users to fall asleep at lower air pressures.
All of the Philips Dreamstation machines come with integrated Bluetooth® and optional wi-fi connectivity. With access to DreamMapper, patients have the option of self-manaing their progress with goal-setting capabilities to keep patients motivated. Patient’s can also access troubleshooting and help from home with simple instructions that can be followed from home cutting out disruptions and maintaining smooth, seamless use.
The Dreamstation maintains progress of patient’s sleep cycles providing a morning display of the previous night and a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights”.
Philips Dreamstation and associated CPAP equipment are designed to work together. Check out our complete Philips range of machines, interfaces and equipment or speak with one of our consultants about the complete Philips range to discover the best CPAP therapy available for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our Philips Respironics products are sourced directly from Philips Respironics Australia.
Items Included in this product include:
- 1 Philips Dreamstation Auto Variable Pressure PAP Machine
- A Humidifier
- A Flexible heated tubing
- A Carry Case
- A Power Cord & Power Supply
- A User Manual
- A 5 year PAP machine warranty
- A 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Full Face / Nasal / Nasal Pillow Interface of Your Choice
Model Number: AUX500T15
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (6.2” L x 7.6” W x 3.3” H)
- Weight (Device with power supply): Approximately 1.33 kg (2.94 lbs)
- The expected service life of the DreamStation Therapy Device and Link Module is 5 years.
- AC Power Consumption (with 80W power supply): 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Note: Power supply is part of the medical electrical equipment.
- DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
- Fuses: There are no user-replaceable fuses.
Declared Dual-Number Noise Emissions Values In accordance with ISO 4871
- The A-weighted sound pressure level is:
- Device: 26.1 dB(A) with and uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- Device with Humidifier: 27.3 dB(A) with and uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- The A-weighted sound power level is:
- Device: 34.1 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- Device with Humidifier: 35.3 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
Note: Values determined according to noise test code given in ISO 80601-2-70:2015, using the basic standards ISO 3744 and ISO 4871.