pHILIPS sONICARE PROMOTIONAL OFFER
PHILIPS DREAMSTATION pro CPAP with Humidifier & cellular modem
Select one Philips Mask from the list provided above, to the order of this Philips Dreamstation CPAP Device and recieve a Philips Sonicare Easyclean toothbrush worth $219 (inc. GST)***
* Offer valid from October 8 to December 20, 2019 or until stocks last.
*** For Australian and New Zealand customers,
DreamStation PAP devices dispatched from Philips Electronics Australia Limited come with a 5-year limited warranty. Philips CPAP masks come with a 90 day limited warranty.
Any warranty offered by Philips is in addition to a customer’s other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law.
The Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto is the latest in the Philips family of Dream machines.
Philips Respironics Dreamstation Pro
The Dreamstation Pro is the latest Fixed Pressure CPAP Device from Philips Respironics. Featuring an innovative low-profile, sleek and stylish design, Philips Respironics DreamStation utilises a front-facing design with an easy navigation system. Its novel design is based on patient input; it's single unit humidifier makes it easy to clean and it's lightweight design perfect for carefree travel.
The DreamStation algorithms include the EZ-Start and SmartRamp, to individualise treatment and aide you in your journey toward good sleep and health. Analysis of therapy data is simpler with cost effective connectivity options. In addition to the storage of data on a standard SD card, the DreamStation has integrated Bluetooth, optional WiFi and cellular modem, giving you more opportunity to track your therapy progress.
All of the Philips Dreamstation machines come with integrated Bluetooth® and optional wi-fi connectivity. With access to DreamMapper, patients have the option of self-manaing their progress with goal-setting capabilities to keep patients motivated. Patient’s can also access troubleshooting and help from home with simple instructions that can be followed from home cutting out disruptions and maintaining smooth, seamless use.
The Dreamstation maintains progress of patient’s sleep cycles providing a morning display of the previous night and a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights”.
Philips Dreamstation and associated CPAP equipment are designed to work together. Check out our complete Philips range of machines, masks and equipment or speak with one of our consultants about the complete Philips range to discover the best CPAP therapy available for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our Philips Respironics products are sourced directly from Philips Respironics Australia.
Dreamstation Maintenance Package
Our Maintenance packages come with the hygiene supplies you need to maintain your CPAP Device.
This package is suitable for the Dreamstation Auto/Pro/BiPap
2 x ResMed CPAP Mask Wipes (62 Per Canister) - Antiseptic wipes to give your mask a good wipedown ridding it off excess oil, and bacteria. These wipes are safe to use, and will not deteoriate your mask's material.
2 x Reusable Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter can be washed and reutilised multiple times during it's 6 month life.*
6 x Disposable Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter should last between 1- 2 months.*
*Once your existing filter thins or becomes too stained, then simply throw it out and replace with a new one for some clean air! Please note that usage is dependent on dust levels in your bedroom.
Items Included in this product include:
- 1 Philips Dreamstation Pro CPAP Device
- A Humidifier
- A Flexible heated tubing
- A Carry Case
- A Power Cord & Power Supply
- A User Manual
- A 5 year PAP machine warranty
- A 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Free Reusable Blue Pollen Filter
- 1 Free Disposable light-blue Ultrafine Filter
Model Number: AUX400T15
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (6.2” L x 7.6” W x 3.3” H)
- Weight (Device with power supply): Approximately 1.33 kg (2.94 lbs)
- The expected service life of the DreamStation Therapy Device and Link Module is 5 years.
- AC Power Consumption (with 80W power supply): 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Note: Power supply is part of the medical electrical equipment.
- DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
- Fuses: There are no user-replaceable fuses.
Declared Dual-Number Noise Emissions Values In accordance with ISO 4871
- The A-weighted sound pressure level is:
- Device: 26.1 dB(A) with and uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- Device with Humidifier: 27.3 dB(A) with and uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- The A-weighted sound power level is:
- Device: 34.1 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
- Device with Humidifier: 35.3 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 dB(A).
Note: Values determined according to noise test code given in ISO 80601-2-70:2015, using the basic standards ISO 3744 and ISO 4871.