Phillips Respironics Dreamstation Go - Auto CPAP
Stock: In Stock
Philips Dreamstation GO - Auto CPAP device
The Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go is the latest in innovative and patient-driven CPAP machines designed to help patients achieve restful and restorative sleep while travelling. Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go offers a comprehensive sleep therapy within a sleek, patient-driven design.This device has 1/3 fewer components than other travel PAPs*, and at half the size of our trusted System One and DreamStation platforms, DreamStation Go offers the same therapy and comfort features enjoyed by over 5 million PAP users.
- Easy to use: Intuitive colour touchscreen offers quick, simple setup and easy navigation via familiar swipe and tap gestures.
- Packable performance: high performance PAP therapy in a device that easily stows in existing baggage for easy airport screening and discretion while traveling.
- Cross-device connectivity: DreamMapper self-management tool can now view their combined progress accross compatible Philips CPAP devices in one consolidated, printable dashboard to view complete therapy results.
- Optional Overnight battery***:
- If you plan on traveling, or camping off the power grid, or having a backup when the power goes out, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours* when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive air leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our Philips Respironics products are sourced directly from Philips Respironics Australia.
- PAP Device
- Micro-flexible tubing
- Power Cord
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- User Manual
Size and Weight
- Height: 5.8 cm (2.3")
- Width: 15 cm (5.9")
- Length: 15 cm (5.9")
- Weight: 0.844 kg (1.86 lb)
Ports and Interfaces
- USB Charging Port: 5V, 2.5A
- Data port: micro-USB
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth®-enabled
- Removable Storage: microSD (optional)
Pressure and Features
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H20
- Pressure Modes: CPAP, APAP
- Pressure Relief: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
- Ramp: Smart Ramp or Adjustable
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Maximum Altitude: 2286 m (7500')
- Display: colour touchscreen
- Power Supply: built-in
- AC Power Consumption: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Noise Level: Sub 30db operation