Cashback Sale: ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal Cradle Mask
Stock: In Stock
Click HERE to find out how.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 July 2020.
Simplicity from the start ResMed AirFit™ N30 discreetly fits into your lifestyle to help you stay on therapy. ResMed lightest CPAP interface ever* features a soft, curved nasal cradle cushion and an adjustable QuickFit™ elastic slip-on headgear.
- The QuickFit Elastic Headgear with Split Strap is designed to make AirFit N30 easy to fit. It aims to provide stability and adjustability with minimal facial contact.
- Single side clip allows you to make minor adjustments to the headgear, if needed.
- Nasal Cradle Cushion rests discreetly under the nose and is curved for comfort.
- QuietAir™ Vent Technology is designed to break up exhaled air so it spreads out lightly, minimising sleep disruptions.
- The Slim Short Tube is designed to be small, light, and flexible, offering freedom of movement without compromising seal.
Please Note: The N30 is designed to work with most full size CPAP devices and is not compatible with the ResMed Airmini travel device.
Please use the following guideline to select your size. Please print this to scale | AirFit N30 Guide
- You will have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide:
- Use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- Try fitting your nose into each sizing option. Your nose should sit within the colour margins of the chosen size.
- If you are in between sizes, it is recommended that you select the size with the most suitable width
- Select the matching cushion
- Bring the Airfit N30 up towards your face so that the left and right indicators are correctly aligned with your nose. Once aligned, hold the cushion under your nose.
- Hold the bottom strap of the split band, and pull the headgear over the back of your head.
- You can readjust the cushion by pulling it away from your nose and letting it reseal itself.
- Adjust the split bands as needed to achieve a comfortable fit. To loosen, spread them apart, and to tighten, bring them together.
- To correct leaks, try adjusting the length of the headgear through the buckle.
- Once the Airfit N30 is secure and comfortable, you can connect the Airfit N30 tubing and device tubing together.
- Follow the N30 disassembly instructions to disconnect the N30 cushion.
- Soak the cushion in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Hand wash the cushion inside and out with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse the cushion under running tap water.
- Leave the cushion to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Follow the N30 disassembly instructions to disconnect the N30 headgear and frame.
- Soak the headgear and frame in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Hand wash the headgear and frame. When cleaning the frame, you scrub it using a soft bristle brush. Remember to pay attention to cleaning its vent holes.
- Rinse each of the components under running tap water.
- Shake off excess water off the frame, and leave each of the cleaned components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure all the N30 components and parts are together.
- Locate the small buttonholes at each end of the headgear, and insert each stabiliser into each end. Remember to keep the grey side of the headband facing outwards at all times.
- Pull the buttonholes of the headgear over the ends of the stabilisers.
- Hold the N30 frame and stretch the headgear away to check it is securely attached. Also ensure that the headgear is not twisted.
- Locate the notch on the cushion, and align it with the tab on the top of the frame.
- Push down on all edges of the cushion to ensure they are securely sealed.
- Ensure the N30 is not connected to any CPAP machine.
- Hold the cushion securely on one side, and pull it away from the frame.
- Pull on each of the end caps on the headgear until the stabilisers slide out of the buttonhole.
- Slide the headgear off the end of the stabiliser.