Cashback Sale: ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet with Built-In Wireless (4G) Connectivity CPAP Machine
Stock: In Stock
THE CPAP CLINIC RESMED SPRING CASHBACK PROMOTION
We are pleased to offer The CPAP Clinic ResMed Spring Cashback Promotion running from 1 - 30 September 2020.
The cashback details are as follows:
$75 Cashback for any ResMed machine and selected mask purchase*
$60 Cashback for any ResMed machine purchase*
$15 Cashback for selected ResMed mask purchase*
For more information and T&Cs or to register your purchase, please click HERE*.
*Registrations MUST BE completed before 15 October 2020 to be eligible for Cashback Offer.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 December 2020.
RESMED AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET 4G
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an auto-adjusting pressure therapy device designed to provide users with a seamless and intuitive experience. When used in conjunction with the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet can deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels.
Why choose the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet?
iNTELLIGENT ANd intuitive
Once your comfort settings have been input it’s a simple case of press “Start” and go.
ResMed work to provide the easiest and most simple CPAP machine interfaces possible to ensure clients receive the best therapy, seamlessly. This machine includes AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection which begins providing an initial low pressure for patient comfort which gradually increases as the machine detects that you have fallen asleep.
Delivered in a sleek and compact design, other features include:
- Built-in ambient light sensor which adjusts to the brightness of the room, automatically. This will ensure that the machine’s backlight will provide minimal disruption.
- Whisper quiet Easy-Breathe motor ensuring that both your and your partner’s sleep in not interrupted.
- SmartStart™ starts providing therapy as soon as you breathe into your interface and stops a few seconds after you remove it.
- Built-in wireless connectivity functionality.
The entire ResMed range has been built and designed to work together. Check out the entire ResMed range from The CPAP Clinic online store or book an appointment with a clinician in your local area for a comprehensive introduction to the ResMed range and what might work best for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
ResMed Maintenance Package
Our Maintenance packages come with the hygiene supplies you need to maintain your CPAP Device.
This package is suitable for the Resmed S9/S10/Aircurve
2 x ResMed CPAP Interface Wipes (62 Per Canister) - Antiseptic wipes to give your interface a good wipedown ridding it off excess oil, and bacteria. These wipes are safe to use, and will not deteoriate your interface's material.
6 x Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter can be washed and reutilised, once your existing filter thins or becomes too stained, then simply throw it out and replace with a new one for some clean air! Please note that usage is dependent on how much dust their is in your bedroom.
This product comes with :
- 1 ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Variable Pressure CPAP Machine
- 1 HumidAir Humidifier
- 1 ClimateLine heated tube
- 1 Travel Bag
- 1 Power Cord
- A 2 year CPAP machine warranty
- A 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Filter with machine
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dB
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.