ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet with Built-In Wireless Connectivity
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an auto-adjusting pressure therapy device designed to provide users with a seamless and intuitive experience. When used in conjunction with the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet can deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels.
Why choose the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet?
Intelligent and Intuitive
Once your comfort settings have been input it’s a simple case of press “Start” and go.
ResMed work to provide the easiest and most simple CPAP machine interfaces possible to ensure clients receive the best therapy, seamlessly. This machine includes AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection which begins providing an initial low pressure for patient comfort which gradually increases as the machine detects that you have fallen asleep.
Delivered in a sleek and compact design, other features include:
- Built-in ambient light sensor which adjusts to the brightness of the room, automatically. This will ensure that the machine’s backlight will provide minimal disruption.
- Whisper quiet Easy-Breathe motor ensuring that both your and your partner’s sleep in not interrupted.
- SmartStart™ starts providing therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask and stops a few seconds after you remove it.
- Built-in wireless connectivity functionality.
The entire ResMed range has been built and designed to work together. Check out the entire ResMed range from The CPAP Clinic online store or book an appointment with a clinician in your local area for a comprehensive introduction to the ResMed range and what might work best for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Variable Pressure PAP Machine
- HumidAir Humidifier
- ClimateLine heated tube
- Travel Bag
- Power Cord
- 2 year CPAP machine warranty
- 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Free Filter with machine
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.