ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet with Built-In Wireless (4G) Connectivity
Stock: In Stock
The CPAP Clinic is offering a FREE Mask of Choice with your Machine Purchase* to get you ready for the cooler weather.
Simply select "YES" to the FREE Mask and enter your Mask of Choice in the "NOTES" section during Check Out.
Alternatively, after putting through your order, call us on 1300 76 29 39 to let us know your preference.
Terms and Conditions:
Promotion valid until 31/03/19.
Promotion only available online & Not in any participating stores.
Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other existing offers.
*Offer only applies to selected machines.
RESMED AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET 4G
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an auto-adjusting pressure therapy device designed to provide users with a seamless and intuitive experience. When used in conjunction with the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet can deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels.
Why choose the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet?
iNTELLIGENT ANd intuitive
Once your comfort settings have been input it’s a simple case of press “Start” and go.
ResMed work to provide the easiest and most simple CPAP machine interfaces possible to ensure clients receive the best therapy, seamlessly. This machine includes AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection which begins providing an initial low pressure for patient comfort which gradually increases as the machine detects that you have fallen asleep.
Delivered in a sleek and compact design, other features include:
- Built-in ambient light sensor which adjusts to the brightness of the room, automatically. This will ensure that the machine’s backlight will provide minimal disruption.
- Whisper quiet Easy-Breathe motor ensuring that both your and your partner’s sleep in not interrupted.
- SmartStart™ starts providing therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask and stops a few seconds after you remove it.
- Built-in wireless connectivity functionality.
The entire ResMed range has been built and designed to work together. Check out the entire ResMed range from The CPAP Clinic online store or book an appointment with a clinician in your local area for a comprehensive introduction to the ResMed range and what might work best for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
ResMed Maintenance Package
Our Maintenance packages come with the hygiene supplies you need to maintain your CPAP Device.
This package is suitable for the Resmed S9/S10/Aircurve
2 x ResMed CPAP Mask Wipes (62 Per Canister) - Antiseptic wipes to give your mask a good wipedown ridding it off excess oil, and bacteria. These wipes are safe to use, and will not deteoriate your mask's material.
6 x Filters - A 12 month supply of reusable filters. Each filter can be washed and reutilised, once your existing filter thins or becomes too stained, then simply throw it out and replace with a new one for some clean air! Please note that usage is dependent on how much dust their is in your bedroom.
This product comes with :
- 1 ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Variable Pressure CPAP Machine
- 1 HumidAir Humidifier
- 1 ClimateLine heated tube
- 1 Travel Bag
- 1 Power Cord
- A 2 year CPAP machine warranty
- A 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Free Filter with machine
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dB
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.
- ResMed AirSense 10 User Guide
ResMed Make a Change promotional Details & Terms and conditions.
To be eligible for the offer, purchases need to be registered with ResMed Sleepvantage and meet promotional criteria. Please read ResMed Make a Change promotional Details & Terms and conditions. Offer ends February 28 2019.