ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Interest FREE Therapy Plan
Stock: In Stock
ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Interest FREE Therapy Plan***
ONLY $99 UPFRONT*
At The CPAP Clinic, we understand that keeping your mask and equipment fresh and up-to-date can be time consuming, confusing and can come with unpredictable costs. Which is why we are now offering this convenient therapy plan that is designed to save you the hassle and uncertainty of purchasing your equipment and replacing the mask and parts as required.
You can now own your ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset device with an initial payment of just $99, plus 36 simple interest-free monthly payments of $74/month, $92/month or $110/month. During your plan, you will continuously receive the masks and consumables at regular intervals to keep your CPAP therapy working effectively for you.
What is included in the plan?
With ONLY $99 UPFRONT, you will receive your Starter Pack as soon as you sign up. Then throughout the next 36 months, you will be receiving your replacement consumables at regular intervals (shown in the table below) suggested by ResMed to maintain your equipment without you having to track schedules or worry about a large unplanned expenses.
CALL US ON 1300 76 29 39 TODAY TO SIGN UP
***Subject to application approval and Terms and Conditions.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dB
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.