Summer Sale: ResMed Airsense 10 Elite with Built-In Wireless (4G) Connectivity CPAP Machine
Stock: In Stock
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 December 2020.
RESMED AIrSENSE 10 ELITE 4g
The ResMed Air Sense 10 Elite delivers simple and reliable CPAP therapy with a no fuss and easy to use interface. All you need to do is press “Start” and go.
Features & Useability
ResMed Air Sense 10 Elite is the premium fixed pressure therapy device which includes an intuitive built-in heated humidifier. This machine has been specifically designed and built to provide no fuss and uncomplicated useability. There are no complicated settings or menus to navigate. It’s a simple case of pressing the start button and you are all set to go.
AutoRamp™ from ResMed is the automated sleep detection delivery designed to provide lower pressure when you first put on your full face, nasal or nasal pillow interface and then steadily increase pressure to the prescribed level as the machine detects that you have fallen asleep.
The built-in light sensor will match the ambient light in the machine’s surroundings ensuring that neither your sleep nor your partner’s will be affected by a glaring light in the middle of the night. Should the light be needed at any time during your sleep cycle, it will automatically turn off again so you can return to your sleep without disturbance. Easy-Breathe functionality also ensures a whisper-quiet motor.
With a simple and easy to use interface, following the LCD screen prompts is a breeze. Customising your settings is simple and straight-forward, all you need to do is press “Start”.
Consistent humidification is provided with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLine™ air heated tubing to ensure that you receive a constant temperature and pressure.
The entire ResMed range has been built and designed to work together. Check out the entire ResMed range from The CPAP Clinic online store or book an appointment with a clinician in your local area for a comprehensive introduction to the ResMed range and what might work best for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
This product comes with :
- 1 ResMed AirSense 10 Elite Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- 1 HumidAir Humidifier
- 1 ClimateLine heated tube
- 1 Travel Bag
- 1 Power Cord
- A 2 year CPAP machine warranty, with an extra 3 year free warranty when you register your device with SleepVantage
- A 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dB
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.