Cashback Sale: ResMed AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Starter Kit (includes 5 spare cushions)
Stock: In Stock
THE CPAP CLINIC RESMED SPRING CASHBACK PROMOTION
We are pleased to offer The CPAP Clinic ResMed Spring Cashback Promotion running from 1 - 30 September 2020.
The cashback details are as follows:
$75 Cashback for any ResMed machine and selected mask purchase*
$60 Cashback for any ResMed machine purchase*
$15 Cashback for selected ResMed mask purchase*
For more information and T&Cs or to register your purchase, please click HERE*.
*Registrations MUST BE completed before 15 October 2020 to be eligible for Cashback Offer.
ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask
The ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask features the ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion, a breakthrough in CPAP mask comfort technology. This innovative new cushion conforms to the unique contours of each face for a truly personalized fit. It is also designed to deliver a light, breathable seal across a wide range of therapy pressures.
Maintaining the AirTouch F20 is fast and beyond simple. A quick wipe down with non-alcoholic wipes keeps the memory foam clean. The cushion is intended to be replaced every 30 days, to continue an optimal cushion seal.
The AirTouch F20 and AirFit F20 Full Face Mask parts and cushions are interchangeable. The one F20 Frame size allows all F20 cushion sizes to fit. Available in S, M, L
Please use the following guideline to select your size. Please print this to scale | F20_FG.pdf
This Kit includes:
- AirTouch F20 mask system
- + 5 replacement AirTouch cushions.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Cleaning the cushion:
You do not need to clean the cushion every day. If any visible deterioration of the cushion is apparent, the cushion should be discarded and replaced. If required, wipe the outside of the foam cushion with CPAP wipes or similar alcohol-free wipes and allow to dry.
• Do not rinse or submerge in liquid
• Do not expose to domestic cleaning products or cleaning devices
• Do not store or place in direct sunlight.
Cleaning the frame and elbow:
1. Disassemble the mask components according to the disassembly instructions.
2. Rinse the frame and elbow under running water.
3. Clean with a soft brush until dirt is removed.
4. Soak the components in warm water (approximately 30°C) with a mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes.
5. Shake the components vigorously in the water for at least one minute.
6. Brush the moving part of the elbow and around the vent holes.
7. Brush the areas of the frame where the arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
8. Rinse the components under running water.
9. Leave the components to air dry out of direct sunlight. Make sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.
Cleaning the headgear:
1. Disassemble the mask. The magnets can remain attached to the headgear during cleaning.
2. Handwash the headgear in warm water (approximately 30°C) with mild liquid detergent.
3. Rinse the headgear under running water. Inspect to ensure the headgear is clean and detergent free. Wash and rinse again if necessary.
4. Squeeze the headgear to remove excess water.
5. Leave the headgear to air dry out of direct sunlight
1. Twist and pull both magnetic clips away from the frame.
2. Ensure that the ResMed logo on the headgear is facing outwards and is upright. With both lower headgear straps released, hold the mask against your face and pull the headgear over your head.
3. Bring the lower straps below your ears, and attach the magnetic clip to the frame.
4. Undo the fastening tabs on the upper headgear straps. Pull the straps evenly until the mask is stable and positioned as shown in the illustration. Reattach the fastening tabs.
5. Undo the fastening tabs on the lower headgear straps. Pull the straps evenly until the mask is stable and sits comfortably on the chin. Reattach the fastening tabs.
6. Connect the device air tubing to the elbow. Attach the elbow to the mask by pressing the side buttons and pushing the elbow into the mask, ensuring it clicks in on both sides.Adjustment tips:
To resolve any leaks at the upper part of the mask, adjust the upper headgear straps. For the lower part, adjust the lower headgear straps. Adjust enough for a comfortable seal.
1. Attach the cushion to the frame by aligning the circular openings and pushing together until retained.
2. Attach the lower headgear straps to the frame using the magnets
3. With the ResMed logo on the headgear facing outside and upright, thread the upper headgear straps into the frame slots from the inside. Fold them over to secure.
4. Attach the elbow to the front of the mask.