Cashback Sale: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Package
Stock: In Stock
EXCLUSIVE RESMED CASHBACK PROMOTION!
Purchase the ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset package today and get up to $75 cashback*. Offer only available at The CPAP Clinic. Expires: 31 May 2020.
Click HERE to find out how.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 July 2020.
|Free 5 year Warranty||
Limited Time ONLY: Receive 5 year warranty for FREE!!!!
ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an auto-adjusting pressure therapy device designed to provide users with a seamless and intuitive experience. When used in conjunction with the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet can deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels.
The Airsense 10 features:
- Built-in ambient light sensor which adjusts to the brightness of the room, automatically. This will ensure that the machine’s backlight will provide minimal disruption.
- Whisper quiet Easy-Breathe motor ensuring that both your and your partner’s sleep in not interrupted.
- SmartStart™ starts providing therapy as soon as you breathe into your interface and stops a few seconds after you remove it.
- Built-in wireless connectivity functionality.
The entire ResMed range has been built and designed to work together. Check out the entire ResMed range from The CPAP Clinic online store or book an appointment with a clinician in your local area for a comprehensive introduction to the ResMed range and what might work best for you.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
This product comes with :
- 1 ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Variable Pressure CPAP Machine
- 1 HumidAir Humidifier
- 1 ClimateLine heated tube
- 1 Travel Bag
- 1 Power Cord
- A 5 Year Extended Warranty
- A Full Face / Nasal / Nasal Pillow Interface of Your Choice
- Limited time: Extended warranty card
Units are expressed in cm H2O and hPa. 1 cm H2O is equal to 0.98 hPa.
90W power supply unit:
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Peak power consumption: 104W (108VA)
Sound Pressure level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 29 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dB
Power level measured according to EN ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode):
- SlimLine: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Standard: 35 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- SlimLine or Standard and humidification: 37 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.