ResMed Lumis 150 VPAP ST (Spontaneous Timed)
Stock: In Stock
Exclusive ResMed Cashback Promotion!
Purchase the ResMed Lumis 150 ST or STA and get a $50 cashback. Additional $25 cashback if you purchase any ResMed Interface. Offer only available at The CPAP Clinic. Expires: 31 May 2020
Click HERE to find out how.
lUMIS 150 st
Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive lung conditions.
Featuring ResMed’s unique volume-assurance mode – iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) – Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patient’s changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirView™ – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system – for remote monitoring.
Purchasing this product requires a valid prescription from a sleep physician and must be picked up instore.
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- iVAPS learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
*Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
- AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
**Available in iVAPS mode.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- AirView for remote patient management. Your patients’ therapy data can be sent seamlessly and securely to AirView, where you can access it remotely, and gain timely access to the most recent therapy statistics and trend data. AirView’s ‘remote assist’ and ‘remote settings’ changes also allow for easy and efficient device management.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.