The 360 CPAP Care Plan
Stock: In Stock
The Journey Matters Too
The 360 Care Plan is designed to provide Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) patients with comprehensive clinical care for the totality of their CPAP treatment.
CPAP treatment is more than just the machine. For the best treatment outcome, a multi-faceted approach is essential. The 360 Care Plan incorporates Respiratory/Sleep Specialist oversight, CPAP Consultant reviews, additional discount pricing on CPAP accessories, complimentary annual CPAP wipes and filters, and a loan machine in the event of a machine break down.
With comprehensive care, patients can rest easy that they are maximising their CPAP compliance and comfort throughout their treatment journey, and saving money on necessary supplies.
Getting the most from your treatment
25% of patients that commence CPAP treatment discontinue within the first 12 months  and upwards of 83% are non-compliant over the long term .
While CPAP is the gold standard treatment for OSA, it is not a cure. The decision to commence treatment is an important first step. Staying on effective treatment is just as critical to a patient’s long term outcome. For treatment to be effective, patients need to be comfortable, well supported by a dedicated team, and have their clinical settings monitored regularly.
The 360 Care Plan is the ideal partner for your treatment journey. A patient’s OSA severity and pressure requirements may change over time due to a variety of reasons including age, illness, weight gain/loss and medications. Some patients may also require more regular clinical monitoring, particularly if undergoing surgery. It is well accepted that CPAP treatment reduces cardiovascular complications, daytime sleepiness and risk of motor vehicle accidents. Studies have found that a more “intensive” support program – one which involves Respiratory/Sleep Specialist oversight as well as more frequent follow-up care – procures superior clinical outcomes across a wide range of measures. These include significantly higher CPAP usage per night, less daytime sleepiness, lower hospitalisations and deaths from cardiovascular issues .
Invest in your sleep and total wellbeing
The 360 Care Plan costs $360 annually, and includes the following benefits:
- Bi-annual Respiratory / Sleep Specialist Review: Provided conveniently via telehealth (video or phone available) and is essential to long term OSA treatment management.
- Bulk Billed Sleep Study: Access to a comprehensive sleep study service can be valuable in helping a Respiratory / Sleep Specialist identify emerging issues, particularly if the patient has not been reviewed clinically over an extended period.
- Unlimited CPAP Consultant Review: Our Consultants provide the everyday, on-the-ground support for patients. They handle the routine enquiries, however, when complicated issues arise, they escalate matters to the Specialists so that issues can be resolved quickly and smoothly.
- CPAP Data Reports: Are provided regularly to patients and other authorised clinicians (e.g. GPs, Cardiologists, ENT etc.), so that key medical personnel are kept informed of the patient’s treatment progress.
- Complimentary CPAP Accessories: Receive an annual supply of CPAP wipes canisters and machine filters.
- Special CPAP Accessories Pricing: Receive an additional 10% off our already discounted accessories prices.
- Complimentary Loan CPAP Machine: It’s always handy to have access to a loan machine in the event of a CPAP machine breakdown.
Contact us on 1300 76 29 39 today to learn how The 360 Care Plan can enhance your CPAP treatment.
Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, click HERE.
 Wickwire EM, Lettieri CJ, Cairns AA, et al. Maximizing positive airway pressure adherence in adults: a common-sense approach. CHEST Journal (American College of Chest Physicians) 2013;144(2): 680.
 Weaver TE, Grunstein RR. Adherence to continuous positive airway pressure therapy: the challenge to effective treatment. Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society 2008;5(2):173.
 Bouloukaki I, Giannadaki, K, Schiza SE et al. Intensive versus standard follow-up to improve continuous positive airway pressure compliance. European Respiratory Journal 2014 44: 1262-1274.