Vernacare Tuffie Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes (200 wipes)
Stock: In Stock
Tuffie Disinfectant Wipes are alcohol-based wipes (70% solution of Isopropyl Alcohol BP) ideal for use on hard surfaces and equipment where clinical cleanliness is required quickly and conveniently. Proven against E.Coli, MRSA plus a range of other micro-organisms.
Antibacterial wipes are useful in disinfecting high-touch surfaces that may become contaminated. Cleaning high-touch surfaces regularly can help keep you safe from infection.
- 200 Wipes/Tub
A breakthrough in non-woven technology
All Tuffie wipes feature a new and improved triple layered fabric with, emboss pockets and a microfiber core which absorbs and traps surface soils and holds onto bacteria and bio-film to prevent cross-contamination. The triple layered construction gives strength, softness, absorbency and is non-linting.
Cleanliness when & where needed
Can be used in Theatres, A&E, Occupational Therapy, Radiology, Catering and anywhere else where clinical cleanliness is required quickly and conveniently.
- Apply the wipe to the surface to be disinfected, wetting thoroughly
- Allow the surface to remain wet for the required contact time
- Bactericidal acc. EN 13727: 1 minute
- Yeasticidal acc. EN 13624: 5 minutes
- Dispose of the wipe after use
- Leave the surface to dry
- Highly flammable
- Irritating to eyes
- Wear protective gloves when using wipe
- Do not breathe vapour - vapours may cause drowsiness and diziness
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only in well-ventilated areas