Viraclean Hospital Grade Cleaner & Disinfectant - 5L
Stock: In Stock
*For Bulk Orders outside of major cities, extra shipping fees may apply - please contact us on 1300 76 29 39 for a quote.
VIRACLEAN simplifies complex cleaning and disinfecting procedures and is suitable for use on benches, light fittings, chairs, stools and tables. VIRACLEAN does not contain any phenolics or chlorine.VIRACLEAN is also pH neutral and friendly to metals (non-corrosive). VIRACLEAN has been proven to kill a broad range of bacteria and viruses.
AUST L: 69000
All Prices Inclusive of GST
You can find our full range of Viraclean products here
The Viraclean® label lists that it is proven to kill:
- Candida albicans
- Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E coli)
- Hepatitis B Group virus
- Herpes Simplex virus
- Influenza virus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
- Suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
- Does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
- Will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
- pH neutral
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Has a mild lemon fragrance
- Shelf-life of 18 months
- To remove organic soiling (blood, sweat, sputum etc) from a surface, it is recommended to apply Viraclean® liberally around the soiled area and work towards the centre.
- Soak up using fresh, disposable cloth.
- Once clean, to disinfect the surface, apply undiluted and leave to dry for 10 minutes at room temperature. If required, soak up using fresh, disposable towelling. Used towelling should then be disposed to a suitable receptacle.
NOTE: The use of gloves is recommended whenever using disinfectants.