Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plans
Achieve Restful Seep with Sove CPAP Clinic’s Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plans
If you are looking to commence Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) treatment using a Fixed Pressure CPAP machine, consider Sove CPAP Clinic’s Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plan.
Our plans provide you with access to the latest fixed pressure CPAP machines, the flexibility to mix and match different CPAP machine and mask brands, as well as the comprehensive clinical care tailored to your needs.
Comprehensive Clinical Care Matters
When you sign up to our Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plan, you’re not just getting a CPAP machine and mask, you have the option of also subscribing to a total clinical care program that includes:
- Bi-annual bulk billed Respiratory / Sleep Physician telehealth CPAP review consultations;
- Bulk billed sleep studies;1
- Unlimited CPAP Consultant reviews.
- CPAP report downloads.
- Regular CPAP accessories replenishment for optimized comfort and therapy;
- Complimentary loan CPAP machine if your CPAP treatment is interrupted by repair;
Studies have found that a more “intensive” support program – one which involves Respiratory / Sleep Specialist oversight as well as more frequent follow-up care – procures superior clinical outcomes across a wide range of measures. These include significantly higher CPAP machine usage per night, less daytime sleepiness, lower hospitalisations and deaths from cardiovascular issues.
Flexibility to Mix and Match CPAP Brands
We understand that every individual’s sleep requirements is unique, and that everyone deserves a tailored sleep solution. That’s why we offer the freedom to mix and match different CPAP machines and CPAP mask brands under our Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plans. Whether you prefer a particular CPAP mask from one brand, a machine from another, we give you the freedom to customize your treatment as you see fit.
Have the choice of leading CPAP brands including ResMed, Philips, Fisher & Paykel and Transcend.
Commencing CPAP Treatment Affordably
High upfront costs can often be an obstacle to commencing CPAP treatment. Our Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plans remove this barrier by only costing $1 upfront, followed by fortnightly repayments between $25 - $31 fortnightly for a 3-year period.
Zero Interest, Zero Worries
In keeping with our commitment to make CPAP treatment affordable, our Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plans are interest-free.
High interest repayments can be an impediment to opting for a CPAP payment plan.
No Penalty with Early Payoff
We appreciate people’s financial situation can change, often for the better. If you find yourself in a position to complete your payment plan earlier than planned, we won’t penalize you. The freedom to pay off your plan early comes with no hidden fees or penalties.
Benefits of Choosing Sove CPAP Clinic’s Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plan
- Comprehensive Clinical Care – Respiratory / Sleep Physician and CPAP Consultant overview of your CPAP treatment can often be the difference between success and failure.
- Mix and Match CPAP Brands – customize your CPAP treatment from your choice of CPAP brands.
- Budget-friendly Options – start your CPAP treatment journey with just $1 upfront, followed by affordable fortnightly repayments.
- Zero Interest – our Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plans are interest-free, ensuring the focus remains on your sleep health and overall wellbeing.
- Zero Penalty for Early Payoff – no penalties to pay off your plan early.
Choose our Fixed Pressure CPAP Payment Plan for a seamless and personalised treatment journey.
If you’re ready to take the plunge into a world of better sleep and improved wellbeing, contact us today. Sove CPAP Clinic is committed to helping you find the most clinically effective and economically feasible pathway to improved sleep and overall wellbeing.
CPAP is used for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea treatment. Always follow the directions for use.
When considering whether CPAP treatment is right for you, speak to your doctor.
Payment plans available for approved applicants only; fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts, and exclusions apply.
 Payment plans available for approved applicants only; fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts, and exclusions apply.
 Medicare criteria and T&C’s apply
 Bouloukaki I, Giannadaki, K, Schiza SE et al. Intensive versus standard follow-up to improve continuous positive airway pressure compliance. European Respiratory Journal 2014 44: 1262 - 1274