CPAP Freedom Payment Plans
- Commence treatment with just $1 upfront*
- Interest free plans available for all budgets starting from only $22/fortnight for 3 years*
- Save more with a plan when compared to purchasing outright!
- Freedom to mix and match CPAP brands
- Comprehensive clinical care and equipment maintenance coverage
The Freedom Payment Plans are designed to make CPAP treatment more accessible, cost-effective and flexible for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea patients. Our plans fit seamlessly with your lifestyle and budget.
We have a range of freedom plans to choose from based on your needs and budget:
- Complete Automatic Freedom Plans: our most comprehensive plan, ideal for people looking for an automatic machine plan with all the accessories, replacement parts and clinical care access you could need for the duration of the plan.
- Basic Automatic Freedom Plans: ideal for people looking for an automatic machine plan with all the basics and best clinical care to get you started and keep you going on CPAP therapy.
- Fixed Pressure Freedom Plans: perfect for those looking for a fixed pressure machine package with all necessary accessories.
- Saver Freedom Plans: our most budget-friendly plan, perfect for those looking for a cheaper automatic machine package with all necessary accessories.
- ResMed Travel Freedom Plans: our plan made especially for travelers, with a wide range of accessories to help you access your CPAP therapy wherever you are.
Freedom to pay it your way!
With just $1 upfront, receive everything you need to commence your CPAP treatment journey. Say goodbye to large out-of-pocket costs and interest payments. With only a simple credit check over the phone or in person, it has never been easier to start treatment.
Starting from just $22 per fortnight for 3 years, get the restful sleep you deserve. One more thing… if you decide later to pay it off faster, you can without penalty. As we said, freedom to pay it your way!
Freedom of choice, now and later...
With a choice of premium brands like ResMed, Philips, Fisher & Paykel and Devilbiss, you can be confident of getting the latest and best equipment available. Choose your CPAP machine and mask from one brand that suits you best, or have the flexibility to mix and match the different brands over the entire plan.
Given the various CPAP brands have masks that suit different face shapes, and machines that suit different breathing patterns, it is reassuring to have the flexibility to mix and match your equipment over the course of the plan.
Freedom from price hikes and product obsolescence
With new product releases at various intervals, and at pricing points that tend to rise over time, our premium plan subscribers are future proofed by being able to select the latest and best masks for themselves each year, and have it already covered under the plan, even in the event of a price rise.
Comprehensive clinical care coverage
Premium subscribers will be covered under The 360 Care Plan. This includes bi-annual Respiratory/Sleep Specialist review, bulk billed sleep study access**, unlimited CPAP Consultant review, CPAP data reports access, complimentary CPAP accessories, an additional 10% off already discounted accessories prices, and a complimentary loan CPAP machine in the event of a CPAP machine breakdown. Studies have found that a more “intensive” support program – one involving Respiratory/Sleep Specialist oversight, as well as more frequent follow-up care procures superior clinical outcomes across a wide range of measures, including higher CPAP usage per night, less daytime sleepiness, lower hospitalisations and deaths from cardiovascular disease.
Comprehensive equipment maintenance coverage
Have the peace of mind that your equipment is properly maintained. No need to set reminders to replace accessories at different intervals. CPAP maintenance products will be delivered directly to your door at no additional charge. Subscribers have a choice of equipment coverage to suit your preference. From new mask and machine filter changes, to more comprehensive coverage for all required machine and mask accessories, our plans have you covered.
*Payment Plans to approved applicants only; fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts and exclusions apply. Payment plans provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd ABN 28 129 228 986.
**Medicare criteria applies.