Price Match Promise
The CPAP Clinic provides a spectrum of solutions which includes price matching, as well as the sale of second-hand equipment – we will find the right solution for any budget. By being one of the largest CPAP suppliers in Australia and New Zealand, we are able to offer the lowest prices available guaranteed, as we promise to price match CPAP products with other accredited Australian and New Zealand CPAP suppliers.
WHY MORE PEOPLE TRUST THE CPAP CLINIC
- Experience: The CPAP Clinic is one of the longest serving CPAP providers in Australia and New Zealand, assisting thousands of patients with CPAP treatment.
- Independent Advice: By being independent from the CPAP manufacturers, The CPAP Clinic offer a wide selection of products and brands. You can be assured of receiving genuine, independent advice.
- Lowest Prices: By being one of the largest CPAP suppliers in Australia and New Zealand, we are able to offer the lowest prices available guaranteed.  We provide a spectrum of solutions which include price matching as well as the sale of second hand equipment – we will find the right solution for any budget.
- Large Retail Network: The CPAP Clinic is more than just an online store. We have one of the largest network of brick and mortar clinics in NSW, VIC and QLD, demonstrating our commitment to not only providing the lowest prices, but also the best face-to-face service available.
- Continuity of Care: Apart from providing the lowest prices, The CPAP Clinic also offers a Full Service package which includes ongoing patient care. We believe that establishing a patient on treatment is only the beginning and that on-going care is paramount in providing a good service. Apart from being available for consultations, which we encourage quarterly (post CPAP trial), The CPAP Clinic also offers repair handling and loan machines in the event a machine requires repair.
 The CPAP Clinic price matches CPAP products with accredited Australian CPAP suppliers.
Please note that in-store inquiries are by appointment only. Call 1300 76 29 39 to make an appointment for any of the below locations, or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
ASHFIELD – 32 Elizabeth Street, Ashfield 2131
BANKSTOWN – Suite LG01, 68 Eldridge Road, Bankstown 2200
BURWOOD – Suite 2A, Level 2, 28 Burwood Rd, Burwood 2134
FAIRFIELD – 18 Nelson Street, Fairfield 2165
HURSTVILLE – Waratah Private Hospital, Level 2, 31 Dora Street Hurstville 2220
LIVERPOOL – Suite 14, 17 Moore St, Liverpool 2170
MAROUBRA – 1 Walsh Ave, Maroubra 2035
MOSMAN - 1 Ellamatta Ave, Mosman 2088
PARRAMATTA - 42 Macquarie Street, Parramatta 2150
ROZELLE - 670 Darling Street, Rozelle 2039
WOOLLOOMOOLOO – East Sydney Private Hospital, 75 – 85 Crown Street Woolloomooloo 2010
BERWICK – St John of God Hospital Consulting Suites, 3 Gibb St, Berwick 3806
BORONIA – Doctor’s Care Specialist Suites, 157 Scoresby Road, Boronia 3155
FRANKSTON – Frankston Private Day Surgery, Level 3, 24-28 Frankston-Flinders Road, Frankston 3199
GLEN WAVERLEY – The Victorian Rehabilitation Centre, 499 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley 3150
SPRINGFIELD LAKES – 37 Neptune Street, Springfield Lakes 4300
CPAP in Australia & New Zealand
When you are looking for CPAP supplies and equipment in Australia or New Zealand, you can do no better than The CPAP Clinic. The CPAP Clinic is Australia and New Zealand's largest independent provider of CPAP services. We have 16 brick and mortar clinics across NSW, VIC and QLD, and carry products from all the leading CPAP manufacturers including ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, Devilbiss, Transcend and Weinmann.
What is CPAP Treatment?
CPAP, otherwise known as continuous positive airway pressure, is the gold standard for treating Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. By gently blowing air into the nasal passages, CPAP keeps the airways open, eliminating snoring and allowing the user to breathe more easily while sleeping.
When it comes to CPAP in Australia, The CPAP Clinic offers patients with a tailored solution to their individual needs. By having all the brands under one roof, we are better able to give patients independent advice. The CPAP Clinic appreciates the importance of choice, and that is why we also carry quality second-hand CPAP machines and masks. We are firm believers that good sleep health should be accessible to everyone. People who rely on CPAP machines to help them sleep, trust us for our knowledge and expertise in this area. Whether it is your first time shopping for CPAP equipment, or you are a long-time user, our CPAP Consultants will be happy to help guide you in choosing the most appropriate equipment to meet your needs.
We are highly knowledgeable about the products we sell and can answer any questions you may have. We operate independently from the manufacturers of our CPAP equipment, so you can be rest assured that we will always give you our honest opinion of the products, uninfluenced by the agendas of the product makers.
For CPAP in Australia, The CPAP Clinic should be your first call. Get in touch with us today on 1300 762 939 to learn more about our products.