1. Sales Terms
- Your purchase of goods from The CPAP Clinic Pty Ltd trading as Sove CPAP Clinic (“Sove CPAP Clinic”) or from www.thecpapclinic.com.au (“website”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”). By submitting an order via the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- When you place an order on the website, you are making an offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the product(s) in that order at the price(s) advertised. Your order will be deemed to be received by Sove CPAP Clinic at the time we send an order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered the correct e-mail and other personal details.
- Full payment must be made before we will process an order. Please note: (a) For direct deposits, once we receive a Bank Deposit Slip your order will be processed. (b) For electronic direct deposits, please allow 2-3 business days as this is usually the time it takes banks to effect the transaction for the amount to show in our bank account. (c) For cheques, allow 5 business days to cheques to clear. Dishonoured cheques will incur a charge of $20 recovery fee.
- An tax invoice will be issued at the time the products ordered are ready for dispatch.
- All goods remain the property of Sove CPAP Clinic until full payment is received.
- All prices and offers are subject to change without notice. Internet special prices may be available only for products purchased through the internet. Products purchased through our clinics may incur a different fee. 7.Images of products shown without any advertised price are not offered for sale.
- Excepted as otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
- If your offer is not accepted by Sove CPAP Clinic, we will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you. Sove CPAP Clinic, may in its absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason, including an error in advertised price for, or description of products on the website, or an error in your order.
- If we are unable to supply a particular product, we will contact you by telephone or via email as soon as practicable.
- We will endeavour to process and deliver your orders as soon as they are received and payment processed satisfactorily. On occasions they may be delays in delivery for various reasons. We will refund any Express or Same Day Delivery Fee paid, but we accept no liability for delay and orders may not be cancelled for reasons of delay.
- All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated.
- Delivery prices are based on the value of your order, weight of your order and type of delivery method chosen. Prices are calculated at checkout. If your order is over 20kg additional charges may apply, in which case we will contact you.
- Any listed expected delivery times are a guide only, as we are subject to the availability of couriers and delivery contractors. For Same Day Delivery, if we determine we are unable to deliver your order at the scheduled date for any reason, we will contact you to make alternative arrangement, or refund you the price you paid for delivery of those orders.
- You must advise clearly at the time you place your order online of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery of your order (no lift access or narrow entrances). If your delivery details are incorrect, or on arrival the delivery contractor determines it is a difficult location you will be liable for additional charges including redelivery fees.
- If you select to collect your order from one of our locations, you must collect your order within 14 days of us giving you notice that your order is ready for collection. Otherwise, we reserve the right to allocate your goods to customer and reorder the goods for you.
- Title and risk of loss of damage pass to you on delivery or collection as the case may be.
2. Product Returns / Warranties
- Any goods purchased will be entitled to receive warranties provided by the manufacturer on the terms and conditions under their warranty programs.
- Any faulty items must be received at our head office within 14 days of the invoice date. If upon the return of the goods we are satisfied that the manufacturer’s warranty applies, we will, at our discretion, either arrange for the defective goods to be repaired or deliver a replacement item product to you as soon as possible. If you would like a replacement item to be shipped to you before we receive the returned faulty item, we may charge you the cost of the replacement item in full and issue you with the credit once the faulty item is received and verified to be within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- We are happy to handle warranty claims or repair process on your behalf. All postage and delivery charges will be borne by you.
- We will meet all consumer guarantees under legislation, however any other conditions which may be implied are hereby excluded.
- Please choose carefully as we are not obliged to provide an exchange or refund where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or found the goods cheaper elsewhere after your purchase.
- Any refund or exchange for non faulty items provided at our discretion is subject to the satisfactory return of the product. Please contact us prior to the return to confirm that we will accept it. When returning the product include your details and a copy of the invoice. A credit will be provided less all applicable postage/delivery costs plus 15% handling and restocking fee. The products must be returned in original saleable condition. Due to health regulations, any sealed items (such as masks) which have been opened will not be accepted. Credits will not be applied until Sove CPAP Clinic has received the item and is satisfied that it is in original saleable condition. Products must be received within 10 days of the original invoice date to be considered for a refund or exchange.
- Before returning products to us, whether for warranty claims, repairs, or return, be sure to contact us to confirm the return address and process so we can identify your product when we receive it. We recommend that you take up insurance when returning products as we accept no liability for undelivered items or items damaged during delivery.
- Following your purchase, if you would like support for any of the products please contact us on 1300 76 29 39. You can also request a face to face appointment at one of our clinics. Please call us to arrange an appointment.
Head Office / All Correspondence to:
Suite103, 6 Eden Park Drive
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
T: 1300 76 29 39
F: 1300 46 90 87