ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet benefits:
1. Portability – travel lighter and more conveniently with the AirSense 11 AutoSet which is 24 percent smaller and 10 percent lighter than its predecessor, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet.
2. Modern, slimline look – AirSense 11 AutoSet’s award winning design, is reason for Sleep Apnea patients to no longer feel embarrassed about having Sleep Apnea anymore. AirSense 11 is the Good Design Award winner in the Medical and Scientific Product Development category.
3. User Interface – AirSense 11 AutoSet’s user settings are easily navigated with a large, colour touch-screen.
4. Personal assistant – ResMed’s myAir app provides valuable online support particularly for users new to CPAP treatment. myAir also contains exclusive features only available for AirSense 11, which includes Personal Therapy Assistant and Care Check-In, which provide tailored tips on how best to optimize your treatment.
5. Proven ResMed AutoSet algorithm – AirSense 11 AutoSet now has ResMed’s popular AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her therapy modes built into the one AirSense 11 AutoSet device. No longer are they in 2 separate devices.
6. Future-proofed – the AirSense 11 AutoSet receives automatic over-the-air upgrades through its cellular connectivity, directly to the CPAP machine, providing users with the latest ResMed software and user clinical and comfort improvements, that ResMed may develop over time.
Choosing the Right CPAP Mask for You
Choosing the right CPAP mask to go with the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet is as important as choosing the right CPAP machine. That is why at Sove CPAP Clinic, our CPAP Consultants provide independent advice to assist users in choosing the best mask for them. By carrying a large range of new and legacy CPAP masks from leading CPAP brands including ResMed, Philips and Fisher & Paykel, users have the peace of mind of knowing that they have an experienced expert CPAP Consultant there to assist them in choosing the optimal mask. Beware of CPAP providers that carry a limited range of CPAP masks, as this may not lead to an optimal clinical solution for the user.
It is always advised to speak to a health professional when deciding whether CPAP treatment is right for you, as well as in helping to choose the right CPAP machine and CPAP mask.
At Sove CPAP Clinic, we are first and foremost a multidisciplinary medical specialist clinic group, with specialist doctors in Respiratory, Sleep and Cardiology. We also have a sleep laboratory and CPAP Consultants. Getting comprehensive clinical care is important when commencing CPAP treatment.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine and Mask Package Inclusions
1. ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet;
2. Built-in HumidAir Humidifier;
3. HumidAir 11 Tub;
4. ClimateLineAir11 Heated Tubing
5. PSU 65W Power Supply Unit (PSU)
6. Air11 Standard Filter (inserted)
7. Travel Bag
8. User Guide
9. Quick Start Guide
10. 5 Year Warranty (2 years standard manufacturer’s warranty + 3 years sleepvantage membership warranty when activated through here)
30 day money back guarantee. T&Cs Apply
CPAP is used for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea treatment. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. When considering whether CPAP treatment is right for you, speak to your doctor.
You can also find this machine in a