The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite with built-in wireless 4G connectivity* is ResMed's premium, fixed pressure CPAP machine. Engineered to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the AirSense 10 AutoSet device and press Start to begin your therapy. The device is set to deliver therapy with greater comfort when used in conjunction with the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing.
Built-in 4G wireless connectivity* enable remote data monitoring between yourself and your clinician as well as get access to ResMed's free myAir™ Sleep tracking and coaching software on desktop and mobile platforms and get the most out of your therapy.
* Wireless cellular communication depends on network availability.
- 1 x ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite Device
- 1 x HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier Tub
- 1 x ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tubing
- 1 x Power Supply Unit
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Standard Filter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x SD Card
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty + 3 Year FREE Extended Manufacturer Warranty (activate HERE)
This product is an electrically powered device using continuous positive airway pressure to treat patients affected primarily by obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA). The device may be used in the home or hospital. Resmed humidifiers are indicated for the humidification of air delivered to the airway during continuous, automatic and bilevel therapy. ResMed humidifiers are used in conjunction with ResMed Flow Generators. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Health Warnings and Contraindications:
Please refer to the User Manual/User Guide in the Videos & Downloads tab below.
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
Sove CPAP Clinic is an official accredited provider of all product sold. With a national network of clinics, our team of friendly and knowledgeable CPAP Consultants are available to provide independent clinical support in-clinic, online, over the phone, and via telehealth.