Viraclean is proven to kill:
- Candida albicans
- Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E coli)
- Hepatitis B Group virus
- Herpes Simplex virus
- Influenza virus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
- Suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
- Does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
- Will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
- pH neutral
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Has a mild lemon fragrance
- Shelf-life of 18 months
- To remove organic soiling (blood, sweat, sputum etc) from a surface, it is recommended to apply Viraclean liberally around the soiled area and work towards the centre.
- Soak up using fresh, disposable cloth.
- Once clean, to disinfect the surface, apply undiluted and leave to dry for 10 minutes at room temperature. If required, soak up using fresh, disposable towelling. Used towelling should then be disposed to a suitable receptacle.
NOTE: The use of gloves is recommended whenever using disinfectants.