Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Pillow interface
The Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Pillow interface features the same lightweight design of the Philips Dreamwear interface. The Gel Pillow style cushion sits inside each nostril individually, instead of the single under-the-nose seal, giving CPAP users even more options for their DreamWear interface. The Gel Pillows are fully compatible with existing Dreamwear interfaces and are interchangeable.
- Soft Tubing Frame: the soft tubing frame follows the natural contours along your face, joining at the nasal cushion under your nose. Prevents pinching and accommodates for a wider range of sleeping positions.
- In the Nose Cushion: the cushion has individual prongs for each nostril, ensuring a good seal to prevent the escape of air.
- Freedom to move: no longer will you feel like to have to sleep in one position only. The DreamWear allows you to enjoy both a larger range of movement and a much better sleep!
- Headgear with overhead tubing attachment: the soft single strap headgear rests over the back of your head, where it helps to stabilize your interface. The tubing also rests at the top of your head, allowing it to freely swivel and help to prevent drag from occurring.
- Minimal face contact, with open view, you will no longer feel as constricted as you once did. You could easily read or watch television before bed with this interface on!
- Frames: comes with standard size frame.
- Seals: there are three cushion sizes available, these include Small, Medium, and Large. All are included in the pack.
- Soft Wraps: the soft wraps are a lovely soft addition that rest lightly on your cheek.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our Philips Respironics products are sourced directly from Philips Respironics Australia.