EXCLUSIVE PHILIPS CASHBACK OFFER:
Get the Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face Mask and claim your CASHBACK today.
$100 Cashback for ANY Philips Machine and Mask Purchase*
$75 Cashback for ANY Philips Machine Purchase*
$25 Cashback for ANY Philips Mask Purchase*
CASHBACK SIGN UP PROCESS:
1. Purchase any participating Philips Machines and/or Masks listed in the Terms and Conditions before 18/04/2020.
2. Complete the Cashback Registration Form
3. Submit completed form AND a copy of purchase receipt via email to email@example.com
4. ALL Cashback Registrations MUST BE submitted by 30/04/2020 (Promotion Due Date). Any registrations submitted after this date will NOT BE eligible for this offer.
- The name of the customer of the Cashback Registration Form must match the name on the purchase invoice/receipt. The claim will be deemed invalid if any of the details submitted as part of the proof of purchase documentation do not match the Cashback Registration Form details submitted by the customer.
- Purchases made online will receive Cashback to the purchasing credit card. Otherwise Cashback will be provided to customer’s nominated bank account within 6 weeks of validation from the Promotion Due Date.
DreamWear Full Face Mask with Headgear Fit Pack
The DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is like wearing nothing at all, making it the most comfortable Full Face CPAP Mask on the market today, delivering a great seal and stability needed for a good night’s sleep.
Philips Respironics new and exciting design is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide open field of view. A real plus among CPAP users.
Unlike most full face mask that rest on the bridge of your nose the DreamWear Full Face Mask fits just under the nose, providing a secure seal without all the annoying red marks on the top of your nose, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils.
- Silicone Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion: The mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing: Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View:The mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Cushion Sizes:The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large, to fit a wide range of noses. If you're unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide available elsewhere on this page to determine your best fit. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
Frame Sizes: Three Size frames are available for the mask - Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
However - This Mask comes standard from Philips sealed with only the Small & Medium Frame Kits. The Large Frame will need to be purchased seperately if required.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our Philips Respironics products are sourced directly from Philips Respironics Australia.