ResMed Frenzy: ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
RESMED FRENZY SALE
at check out for Mask Purchase
Use Code: RESMED15
Limited Time ONLY
FOR ORDERS BETWEEN 09/10/2020 - 13/11/2020
*Please follow the link HERE to register your purchase and for detailed T&Cs.
NOTE: Promotion Registration deadline is 30 November 2020, any registrations made after this date will not be eligible.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 December 2020.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, additional cushions/headgear/mask wipes not included in offer
RESMED Full face masks: New AIRFIT™ F30I
The New ResMed AirFit F30i feature a comfortable UltraCompact cushion and top-of-head tube connection so you have the freedom to sleep in many positions. Thanks to the under-the-nose cushion, red marks and discomfort on your nasal bridge are a thing of the past.
- Top-of-head tube connection with 360° rotation elbow means you can move freely in bed.
- UltraCompact under-the-nose cushion provides a wide field of vision while eliminating red marks and discomfort on the nasal bridge.
- Magnetic clips conveniently guide the headgear to the frame, so the mask is quick to put on and take off. 2
- Soft open-edge headgear is designed for extra softness and comfort.
- Optional soft wraps can help add softness and comfort at the cheeks.
Please find the User Guide here
Please Note: This interface is designed to work with most full size CPAP devices and is not compatible with the ResMed Airmini travel device.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Refer to the Frame Fitting Guide for the AirFit F30i here
Refer to the Cushion Fitting Guide for the AirFit F30i here
- Follow the masks' disassembly instructions to disconnect the cushion.
- Soak the cushion in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Hand wash the cushion inside and out with a soft bristle brush. Pay particular attention to cleaning the vent holes.
- Rinse the cushion under running tap water.
- Leave the cushion to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Follow the F30i disassembly instructions to disconnect the masks' headgear, frame and elbow.
- Soak each of the components in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Hand wash each of the components. You can use a soft bristle brush to scrub the frame and elbow. Pay particular attention to cleaning the vent holes.
- Rinse each of the components under running tap water.
- Leave each of the cleaned components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure you have all the masks' components and parts together.
- Insert each of the frame connectors into the cushion until they click into place.
- Connect the elbow to the top of the frame until it clicks into place.
- Hold the headgear so that the ResMed logo is upright and facing towards you.
- Insert each of the upper headgear straps into the frame, and fold the fastening tabs over to secure.
- If the elbow ring detaches from the frame, slide it back into the opening with the widest part of the rim facing downwards.
- Ensure the F30i is not connected to any CPAP machine.
- Unfasten the upper headgear straps, and pull them out from the frame.
- Squeeze the quick-release buttons on the elbow, and pull up to detach it from the frame.
- Life and unclip each of the frame connectors to detach the frame from the cushion.