SPECIAL: ResMed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
resMed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask
ResMeds' latest mask is the newest mask of AirFit 30 series available in Australia. Designed for simplicity and fit, AirFit P30 features an all new design identical to that on the previously released N30I mask, easier to put on & more comfortable than other masks.
ResMed AirFit P30i features a top-of-the-head tube design that gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge - great for side or stomach sleepers. Unlike the N30I mask the p30i mask comes with nasal prong attachment, similar to those on the p10 nasal pillow, that fit into the nose. Red marks and discomfort are a thing of the past. Enjoy the freedom to move in your sleep and get close to your bed partner.
AirFit P30i Features:
- Quick Release Elbow - allows for flexible movement and connection
- SpringFit frame - designed for a broader fit range
- Integrated soft sleeves - designed for built-in comfort
- Unobstrusive under-the-nose cushion - covers less of the face than a nasal mask
- Integrated chassis - created to provide additional support
- Curved cushion design - cradles the nose for added stability and comfort
- Septum bridge nasal pillows - designed for a stable seal
Please Note: This is a standard mask designed to work with most full size CPAP devices and is not compatible with the ResMed Airmini travel device.
Available in Standard and Small Size Packs.
The standard size pack includes 3 different size nasal cushions (Small, Medium & Large) with a Standard Frame.
The small size pack includes 2 different sizes nasal cushions (Small & Medium) with a small frame.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
* Promotion Valid to 30 June 2021.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, if your mask choice is not one of the eligible masks, your refund amount will be less the cost of your mask.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Generally, for male patients a standard frame size is most suitable, and for female patients a small frame size is most suitable.
- If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
- If you try the small frame first and the frame sits too close to your eyes, size up to the standard frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too small, try the standard size frame for a more comfortable fit.
- Pull the mask frame and headgear over your head so that the elbow is at the top of your head and the headgear is behind it.
- Place the cushion under your nose and align the pillows into your nostrils.
- Tighten or loosen headgear until the mask and cushion fit comfortably.
- Squeeze the elbow's side buttons and pull the elbow away from frame.
- Connect the air tubing from your device to the elbow and then reattach the elbow to the frame.
Daily Mask Cleaning
- Take the cushion off the frame as per disassembly instructions.
- Soak the cushion in warm water and a mild liquid detergent, and ensure there are no air bubbles while soaking.
- Hand wash the cushion with a soft bristle brush, paying extra attention to the vent holes.
- Rinse the cushion thoroughly under running tap water.
- Shake the cushion to remove excess water.
- Leave the cushion to air dry away from direct sunlight.
Weekly MASK CLEANING
- Disassemble the mask into its components as per disassembly instructions.
- Soak each of the components (elbow, frame and headgear) in warm water and a mild liquid detergent, and ensure there are no air bubbles while soaking.
- Hand wash elbow and frame with a soft bristle brush and the headgear with your fingers.
- Rinse each of the components thoroughly under running tap water.
- Squeeze the frame sleeves on a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Leave the mask components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure you have all the mask components and parts together.
- Connect the elbow to the top of the frame until it clicks in.
- Insert the headgear straps into the frame and fold the fastening tabs back to secure.
- Insert the ends of the frame into the cushion while ensuring that the arrows present on both the cushion and frame are aligned.
- Ensure your mask is disconnected from your machine.
- Pull the cushion out from the frame.
- Unfasten the tabs from the headgear and pull the straps out of the frame.
- Squeeze the elbow's side buttons and pull the elbow up and away from the frame.