The Basic Automatic Freedom Plan has been designed to make CPAP treatment more accessible, and at the same time provide comprehensive clinical care and CPAP accessories to optimise treatment for the long term. Patients can expect to receive everything they need from a clinical and maintenance perspective for the plan duration, and most importantly save more!
- Commence treatment with just $1 upfront* + $36 fortnightly payments over 3 years
- No large out-of-pocket costs and interest payments
- Save up to 41% off RRP
- No penalty to pay plan off faster
- Freedom to mix and match CPAP brands
- Comprehensive clinical care, through the 360 Care Plan and equipment maintenance coverage included with complimentary shipping
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto has simplicity and comfort woven into its design and function. Every detail was considered to make it easy for you to use. The device is packed with features such as SensAwake Techonology and Expiratory Relief Technology, which are designed to make Automatic Pressure (APAP) therapy more comfortable. The power supply and humidifier have been fully integrated to minimize the space taken up by the device on your bedside table. With the built-in cellular modem and Bluetooth technology enables users to keep track of their own progress as well as allowing remote monitoring by a clinician.
The table below details the product and service inclusions, as well as when you can expect to receive them.
Freedom Payment Plans Brochure
360 Care Plan Brochure
This product assists patient breathing while sleeping, for the purpose of treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This is by the delivery of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) in order to prevent airway obstruction. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Health Warnings and Contraindications:
The following pre-existing conditions may contraindicate the use of positive airway pressure. Please consult your doctor before using this device:
- bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- abnormalities of the cribriform plate
- Bypassed upper airways
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery or trauma
- heart failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- using opioids for chronic pain management
Please refer to the User Manual/User Guide in the Videos & Downloads tab below for full details.