This product is useful for measuring the oxygen saturation level in your blood and also your pulse rate:
- Pre/post- exercise
- Pre/post-operative conditions
- Monitoring conditions such as COPD & asthma
For a healthy person without other underlying conditions, a reading between 95-100% blood oxygen saturation is normal. For those with an underlying disease or heart conditions, their readings may be lower. If you are concerned by your results, contact your doctor.
For further information on how pulse oximetry can help assist with disease diagnosis CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Measures Pulse Rate (PR )
- Dual colour OLED display
- Big font display
- 6 display modes
- Alarm function
- Multi-directional display
- Portable and convenient with carry bag
- Low perfusion: 0.3%
- 2 year warranty
- Manufactured by Aeon Technology for Heart Sure
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Consult your health professional to evaluate the readings.
Boxed Contents: Main unit, lanyard, carry pouch, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries
How to Properly Use a Pulse Oximeter
To achieve the most accurate reading with your pulse oximeter:
- Use your middle finger for the reading
- Take off any nail polish
- Avoid using it on cold finger (make sure they are room temperature)
- Sit still
- Log your readings, making a note of any downtrends and how you were feeling at the time
- Make sure you are using a TGA approved oximeter - meaning that it should have an ARTG number
A reading between 95-100% blood oxygen saturation is normal. If you are concerned by your results, contact your doctor.