Cashback Sale: ResMed AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
THE CPAP CLINIC RESMED SPRING CASHBACK PROMOTION IS BACK
Due to popular demand and an overwhelming response from our customers.
The CPAP Clinic is happy to announce that we are bringing back the Extended Spring Cashback Promotion.
Promotion period: 12:01am Friday 9th October 2020 - 11:59pm Friday 13th November 2020
Please follow the link HERE to register your purchase and for detailed T&Cs.
NOTE: Promotion Registration deadline is 30 November 2020, any registrations made after this date will not be eligible.
The cashback details are as follows:
$75 Cashback for any ResMed machine and selected mask purchase*
$60 Cashback for any ResMed machine purchase*
$15 Cashback for selected ResMed mask purchase*
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 December 2020.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, additional cushions/headgear/mask wipes not included in offer
REsmed airfit f20 for her full face mask
The next generation full face mask in ResMed's AirFit series, the F20 For Her offers comfort and versatility.
- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement.
- Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types.
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting.
- Clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed.
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
- Step 1: Designed to comfortably fit a broader range of patients, AirFit F20 features an entirely new cushion design. To make fitting your existing patients easier, we recommend using our sizing guide – included in each AirFit F20 box and specifically designed to help patients find the right fit.
You can also download a copy of sizing guide here.
- Step 2: The arrow of your sizing guide should align with the top of your patient’s nasal bridge. The segment of the guide corresponding with the crease below your patient’s lower lip will indicate their recommended fit. If a patient falls between sizes, we recommend selecting a larger option for greater comfort.
- Step 3: AirFit F20 has three cushion sizes - small, medium and large. The modular design of the AirFit F20 means each size cushion easily clicks into the same mask frame for easier setup.
- Step 1: Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- Step 2: With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head. Ensure the top of the mask cushion is sitting comfortably at the top of your nasal bridge. The bottom of your headgear should settle comfortably at the top of your neck - with the top of the headgear sitting on your crown.
- Step 3: Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Step 4: Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Step 5: Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- Step 6: With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Step 7: Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Step 8: To ensure your fit will work with your therapy: Switch on your device and position yourself as if you are to begin therapy (e.g. lying down in bed). Adjust your upper straps. Adjust your lower straps. Practice reseating your cushion – pull your mask away from your face, allow your cushion to reinflate, and then resettle the inflated cushion so the cushion membrane is sitting at the top of your nasal bridge
To ensure you get the most comfortable and effective mask fit, make sure to pull your hair through between the bottom and top headstraps.
CLEANING YOUR AIRFIT F20 (DAILY)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask.
- Step 2: Rinse frame, elbow and cushion under running water. Clean each component with a soft brush.
- Step 3: Soak components in warm water with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes.
- Step 4: Shake components in water.
- Step 5: Brush moving parts of elbow and around vent holes.
- Step 6: Brush areas of frame where arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
- Step 7: Rinse components under running water.
- Step 8: Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight – making sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.
CLEANING YOUR AIRFIT F20 (WEEKLY)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask. EasyClick magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Step 2: Handwash headgear in warm water with mild liquid detergent.
- Step 3: Rinse headgear under running water. Inspect to ensure headgear is clean and detergent free. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 4: Squeeze headgear to remove excess water.
- Step 5: Leave headgear to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Attach the mask cushion to the frame of the mask
- Connect the base of the headgear to the bottom of the mask frame using the magnetic clips
- Fold the ends of the top headgear straps over to form a loop, and slide the clips on the top of the mask frame through
- Attach the elbow to the front of the mask
- Disconnect the elbow from the front of the face mask by twisting and pulling
- Detatch the bottom headgear straps
- Unfold the top headgear straps, and slide them out from the clips
- Pull out the mask cushion from the mask frame