SPECIAL: ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
resmed airfit f20 full face mask
The next generation full face mask in ResMed's AirFit series, the F20 offers comfort and versatility.
- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement.
- Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types.
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting.
- Clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed.
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a standard mask designed to work with most full size CPAP devices. If you are looking to use this mask with the ResMed Airmini, An Airmini F20 Connector is required for use of this mask with that device. To add the Airmini F20 connector to your order please click HERE.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 March 2021.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, if your mask choice is not one of the eligible masks, your refund amount will be less the cost of your mask.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
- Step 1: Designed to comfortably fit a broader range of patients, AirFit F20 features an entirely new cushion design. To make fitting your existing patients easier, we recommend using our sizing guide – included in each AirFit F20 box and specifically designed to help patients find the right fit.
You can also download a copy of sizing guide here.
- Step 2: The arrow of your sizing guide should align with the top of your patient’s nasal bridge. The segment of the guide corresponding with the crease below your patient’s lower lip will indicate their recommended fit. If a patient falls between sizes, we recommend selecting a larger option for greater comfort.
- Step 3: AirFit F20 has three cushion sizes - small, medium and large. The modular design of the AirFit F20 means each size cushion easily clicks into the same mask frame for easier setup.
- Step 1: Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- Step 2: With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head. Ensure the top of the mask cushion is sitting comfortably at the top of your nasal bridge. The bottom of your headgear should settle comfortably at the top of your neck - with the top of the headgear sitting on your crown.
- Step 3: Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Step 4: Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Step 5: Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- Step 6: With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Step 7: Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Step 8: To ensure your fit will work with your therapy: Switch on your device and position yourself as if you are to begin therapy (e.g. lying down in bed). Adjust your upper straps. Adjust your lower straps. Practice reseating your cushion – pull your mask away from your face, allow your cushion to reinflate, and then resettle the inflated cushion so the cushion membrane is sitting at the top of your nasal bridge
Cleaning your AirFit F20 (Daily)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask.
- Step 2: Rinse frame, elbow and cushion under running water. Clean each component with a soft brush.
- Step 3: Soak components in warm water with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes.
- Step 4: Shake components in water.
- Step 5: Brush moving parts of elbow and around vent holes.
- Step 6: Brush areas of frame where arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
- Step 7: Rinse components under running water.
- Step 8: Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight – making sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.
Cleaning your AirFit F20 (Weekly)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask. EasyClick magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Step 2: Handwash headgear in warm water with mild liquid detergent.
- Step 3: Rinse headgear under running water. Inspect to ensure headgear is clean and detergent free. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 4: Squeeze headgear to remove excess water.
- Step 5: Leave headgear to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Attach the mask cushion to the frame of the mask
- Connect the base of the headgear to the bottom of the mask frame using the magnetic clips
- Fold the ends of the top headgear straps over to form a loop, and slide the clips on the top of the mask frame through
- Attach the elbow to the front of the mask
- Disconnect the elbow from the front of the face mask by twisting and pulling
- Detatch the bottom headgear straps
- Unfold the top headgear straps, and slide them out from the clips
- Pull out the mask cushion from the mask frame