Cashback Sale: ResMed Airfit N20 Classic Nasal Mask
Stock: In Stock
Exclusive ResMed Cashback Promotion!
Purchase any ResMed mask and get a $25 cashback. Additional $50 cashback if you purchase any ResMed machine. Offer only available at The CPAP Clinic. Expires: 31 May 2020.
Click HERE to find out how.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ON SELECT RESMED AIRFIT MASKS
For your peace of mind over, ResMed is offerring extended 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on this mask. If you are not satisfied with this purchase, we will offer you a full refund or exchange on your new mask within 30 days from purchase**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 July 2020.
ResMed Airfit N20 Classic Nasal Mask
ResMeds' latest addition to the AirFit 20 series. Designed for simplicity and fit, AirFit N20 Classic with forehead support from an adaptive frame, and soft headgear delivers a secure and comfortable fit each and every time. Combining a classic style and advanced sealing technology.
The Airfit N20 Classic Features:
ResMeds' InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion, made to seal robustly on a wide range of facial shapes or sizes.
Adaptive frame with forehead support, designed to tolerate movement and still deliver on performance.
Plush headgear, designed for extra softness and stability.
ResMeds' Classic Velcro™ tabs and slide-in hooks for simple, secure fitting.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Please use the following guideline to select your size. Please print this to scale | N20_FG.pdf
- You will have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide:
- use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- Try fitting your nose into each sizing option. The most comfortable one will provide you with the best fit.
- As an alternative to using a sizing guide, you can also measure your nose width with a ruler. Different measurements correspond to the following sizes:
- Between 23-37 mm: Small
- Between 30-45 mm: Medium
- Between 45-55 mm: Large
Fitting your AirFit N20
- Step 1: Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- Step 2: With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head.
- Step 3: Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Step 4: Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Step 5: Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- Step 6: With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Step 7: Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Step 8: To ensure your fit will work with your therapy: Switch on your device and position yourself as if you are to begin therapy (e.g. lying down in bed). Adjust your upper straps. Adjust your lower straps. Practice reseating your cushion – pull your mask away from your face, allow your cushion to reinflate, and then resettle the inflated cushion so the cushion membrane is sitting at the top of your nasal bridge
Cleaning your AirFit N20 (Daily)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask.Step 2: Soak cushion, elbow and short tubing in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake components in water.
- Step 3: Clean components with a soft-bristle brush.
- Step 4: Rinse components under warm water. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 5: Leave mask components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
CLEANING YOUR AIRFIT N20 (Weekly)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask. EasyClick Magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Step 2: Soak frame and headgear in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake frame and headgear in water.
- Step 3: Rinse both components in clean water. Squeeze each repeatedly to ensure detergent is fully removed. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 4: Squeeze each component repeatedly to remove excess water.
- Step 5: Leave both components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Push the cushion into the frame. Note: Ensure the cushion mask size indicator is facing downwards.
- Attach the top headgear straps to the mask frame by looping onto each of the upper headgear hooks.
- Attach the elbow by pressing the side buttons and pushing into the mask.
If the mask is connected to your device, disconnect the device air tubing from the elbow.
- Pull the straps out of the frame.
- Remove the elbow from the mask by pressing the side button and pulling the elbow away.
- Pull the cushion away from the frame.