ResMed Airfit N20 Classic Nasal Mask
Stock: In Stock
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 December 2020.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, additional cushions/headgear/mask wipes not included in offer
ResMed Airfit N20 Classic Nasal Mask
ResMeds' latest addition to the AirFit 20 series. Designed for simplicity and fit, AirFit N20 Classic with forehead support from an adaptive frame, and soft headgear delivers a secure and comfortable fit each and every time. Combining a classic style and advanced sealing technology.
The Airfit N20 Classic Features:
ResMeds' InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion, made to seal robustly on a wide range of facial shapes or sizes.
Adaptive frame with forehead support, designed to tolerate movement and still deliver on performance.
Plush headgear, designed for extra softness and stability.
ResMeds' Classic Velcro™ tabs and slide-in hooks for simple, secure fitting.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Please use the following guideline to select your size. Please print this to scale | N20_FG.pdf
- You will have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide:
- use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- Try fitting your nose into each sizing option. The most comfortable one will provide you with the best fit.
- As an alternative to using a sizing guide, you can also measure your nose width with a ruler. Different measurements correspond to the following sizes:
- Between 23-37 mm: Small
- Between 30-45 mm: Medium
- Between 45-55 mm: Large
Fitting your AirFit N20
- Step 1: Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- Step 2: With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head.
- Step 3: Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Step 4: Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Step 5: Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- Step 6: With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Step 7: Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Step 8: To ensure your fit will work with your therapy: Switch on your device and position yourself as if you are to begin therapy (e.g. lying down in bed). Adjust your upper straps. Adjust your lower straps. Practice reseating your cushion – pull your mask away from your face, allow your cushion to reinflate, and then resettle the inflated cushion so the cushion membrane is sitting at the top of your nasal bridge
Cleaning your AirFit N20 (Daily)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask.Step 2: Soak cushion, elbow and short tubing in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake components in water.
- Step 3: Clean components with a soft-bristle brush.
- Step 4: Rinse components under warm water. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 5: Leave mask components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
CLEANING YOUR AIRFIT N20 (Weekly)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask. EasyClick Magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Step 2: Soak frame and headgear in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake frame and headgear in water.
- Step 3: Rinse both components in clean water. Squeeze each repeatedly to ensure detergent is fully removed. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 4: Squeeze each component repeatedly to remove excess water.
- Step 5: Leave both components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Push the cushion into the frame. Note: Ensure the cushion mask size indicator is facing downwards.
- Attach the top headgear straps to the mask frame by looping onto each of the upper headgear hooks.
- Attach the elbow by pressing the side buttons and pushing into the mask.
If the mask is connected to your device, disconnect the device air tubing from the elbow.
- Pull the straps out of the frame.
- Remove the elbow from the mask by pressing the side button and pulling the elbow away.
- Pull the cushion away from the frame.