SPECIAL: ResMed Airfit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
ResMed Airfit N30i Nasal Mask
ResMeds' latest mask is the first mask of AirFit 30 series available in Australia. Designed for simplicity and fit, AirFit N30 features an all new design, easier to put on & more comfortable than other masks.
Available in Standard and Small Size Packs.
Each size pack includes 3 different size nasal cushions.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON SELECT RESMED PRODUCTS
We're determined to help you sleep well. If you're not completely satisfied, talk to our team to find your perfect match, or you can return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase for a full refund or exchange*. It's peace of mind you take home for a better night's sleep.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
* Promotion Valid from 1 May to 31 March 2021.
*Full refund only applies to the selected ResMed products listed in the T&Cs, if your mask choice is not one of the eligible masks, your refund amount will be less the cost of your mask.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Please use the following guideline to select your size. Please print this to scale | airfitN30i_fitting_template.pdf
- You will have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide:
- Use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- Try fitting your nose into each sizing option. If you have a narrow nose, place the blue/red side of the template under your nose. If you have a wide nose, place the gray/purple side of the template under your nose.
- If either the width or length of your nose breaches the margins on the template, size up (to a wide if it exceeds by width, or a medium if it exceeds by length)
- Select the matching cushion
Generally, male patients are best suited to a standard frame, and female patients are best suited to a small frame
- If the standard size sits too close to your ears, or feels too large, size down to a small frame for a better fit
- If the small frame sits to close to your eyes, or feels too small, size up to a standard frame for a better fit.
- Pull the frame and headgear over your head until the elbow is positioned on top and the headgear is behind your head.
- Place the cushion under your nose.
- Tighten or loosen the headgear until the cushion fits comfortably under your nose.
- Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and detach from the frame. Connect the air tubing from your device to the elbow, then reattach to the frame.
- Take the cushion off the frame as per disassembly instructions.
- Soak the cushion in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Clean the cushion and its vent holes inside and out with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse the cushion thoroughly under running tap water.
- Leave the cushion to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Disassemble the mask into its components as per disassembly instructions.
- Soak each of the components (headgear, elbow and frame) in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Clean the elbow and frame with a soft bristle brush and the headgear with your hands.
- Rinse each of the components thoroughly under running tap water.
- Squeeze the headgear and the sleeves on the frame with a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Leave each of the components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure you have all the mask components and parts together.
- Connect the elbow to the frame.
- Thread the left end of the headgear into the left side of the frame and fasten the tab.
- Thread the right end of the headgear into the right side of the frame and fasten the tab.
- Insert the ends of the frame into the cushion, ensuring that the arrows on the cushion and frame are aligned. Note: If the elbow ring detaches, re-insert into the top of the frame.
- Ensure your mask is disconnected from your machine.
- Pull the cushion out from one end of the frame.
- Pull the cushion out from the other end of the frame.
- Unfasten the headgear tab from one side and pull it out of the frame.
- Unfasten the headgear tab from the other side and pull it out of the frame.
- Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and pull up to release it from the frame.
ResMed 14 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Please Read the Terms and Conditions for 14 day Money Back Guarantee