Cashback Sale: ResMed AirFit N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask
Stock: In Stock
THE CPAP CLINIC RESMED SPRING CASHBACK PROMOTION
We are pleased to offer The CPAP Clinic ResMed Spring Cashback Promotion running from 1 - 30 September 2020.
The cashback details are as follows:
$75 Cashback for any ResMed machine and selected mask purchase*
$60 Cashback for any ResMed machine purchase*
$15 Cashback for selected ResMed mask purchase*
For more information and T&Cs or to register your purchase, please click HERE*.
*Registrations MUST BE completed before 15 October 2020 to be eligible for Cashback Offer.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ON SELECT RESMED AIRFIT MASKS
For your peace of mind over, ResMed is offerring extended 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on this mask. If you are not satisfied with this purchase, we will offer you a full refund or exchange on your new mask within 30 days from purchase**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
* Promotion Valid from 30 March 2020 to 30 June 2020.
Resmed AIRFIT n20 for her mask
The next generation nasal mask in ResMed's AirFit series, the N20 For Her offers comfort and versatility.
- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement.
- Plush padded frame provides comfort throughout the night.
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting.
- Clear field of vision for patients who read or watch TV in bed.
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy.
Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia.
Please use the following guideline to select your size. Please print this to scale | N20_FG.pdf
- You will have to cut out your guide from the document you print.
- Once you have your sizing guide:
- use a mirror and hold the sizing guide to your face.
- Try fitting your nose into each sizing option. The most comfortable one will provide you with the best fit.
- As an alternative to using a sizing guide, you can also measure your nose width with a ruler. Different measurements correspond to the following sizes:
- Between 23-37 mm: Small
- Between 30-45 mm: Medium
- Between 45-55 mm: Large
FITTING YOUR AIRFIT N20
- Step 1: Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- Step 2: With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head.
- Step 3: Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Step 4: Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Step 5: Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- Step 6: With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Step 7: Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Step 8: To ensure your fit will work with your therapy: Switch on your device and position yourself as if you are to begin therapy (e.g. lying down in bed). Adjust your upper straps. Adjust your lower straps. Practice reseating your cushion – pull your mask away from your face, allow your cushion to reinflate, and then resettle the inflated cushion so the cushion membrane is sitting at the top of your nasal bridge
To ensure you get the most comfortable and effective mask fit, make sure to pull your hair through between the bottom and top headstraps.
CLEANING YOUR AIRFIT N20 (DAILY)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask.Step 2: Soak cushion, elbow and short tubing in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake components in water.
- Step 3: Clean components with a soft-bristle brush.
- Step 4: Rinse components under warm water. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 5: Leave mask components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
CLEANING YOUR AIRFIT N20 (WEEKLY)
- Step 1: Disassemble mask. EasyClick Magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Step 2: Soak frame and headgear in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake frame and headgear in water.
- Step 3: Rinse both components in clean water. Squeeze each repeatedly to ensure detergent is fully removed. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Step 4: Squeeze each component repeatedly to remove excess water.
- Step 5: Leave both components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Attach the mask cushion to the frame of the mask
- Connect the base of the headgear to the bottom of the mask frame using the magnetic clips
- Fold the ends of the top headgear straps over to form a loop, and slide the clips on the top of the mask frame through
- Attach the elbow to the front of the mask
- Disconnect the elbow from the front of the face mask by twisting and pulling
- Detatch the bottom headgear straps
- Unfold the top headgear straps, and slide them out from the clips
- Pull out the mask cushion from the mask frame